Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

the mustangs have 4 week till we come to your house lots of football to play yet.we got liberty friday night we are not looking down the road one game at a time. HJ YOUR ON CLOUD 9 and thats good stay on it see you when times comes. you have 4 weeks to trash talk wo-s love to here more about how bad you are.

HJ talking trash on WOS if that is truly what you think has went on in these threads it is laughable at best. All I have seen in the past 3 years is WOS fans touting how great they are and I may add they have good reason to do so. I on many occasions have praised the WOS program there is no doubt they are top notch. Now that there is a chink in the armour many of those same WOS fans are awful quick to get butt hurt (to put it in Bedlemonds term) when someone bashes their program. hows that dose of your own medicine tasting?

HJ talking trash on WOS if that is truly what you think has went on in these threads it is laughable at best. All I have seen in the past 3 years is WOS fans touting how great they are and I may add they have good reason to do so. I on many occasions have praised the WOS program there is no doubt they are top notch. Now that there is a chink in the armour many of those same WOS fans are awful quick to get butt hurt (to put it in Bedlemonds term) when someone bashes their program. hows that dose of your own medicine tasting?

Please name one instance of any WOS fan bashing YOUR program? Most have great respect (including me) of what you have done the last two years. Do we think your on our level, sorry you have to beat us first for us to believe that. We have played at a high level for a very long period of time. Yeah, we lost two in a row to two outstanding programs. We definately did not play our best against Newton and they played terrific. If you want to take those losses for you to think your better so be it. Confidence is great but when things start going the way they have been in the past when you gear up for one team, that confidence can sure turn into failure pretty quick. Bash our kids and program all you want, the only butt-hurting may be Hj fans on Halloween night.

I have challenge Edelman several times to prove a WOS fan said anything derogatory about the HJ kids or program and to date he can/has not produced it. So, I challenge you MOFO to do it. This us against the world and poor poor pitiful us because everyone whipped our rears badly for 10 years act only works in short bursts and will eventually be your downfall.

Stangx you have got to be kidding right??? WOS fans have berated HJ on here to the point it is comical ESPECIALLY in most of the playoff post from last year. I don't have the time or energy to go searching for them. If you don't want to believe that then that is ok by me...

I challenge you to find any HJ thread that some yahoo from WOS has not got on to "mention" how much better WOS is than HJ. Guaranteed you can't find one.

I can also assure you I will never bash a kid in any program it is just not my style I am speaking of how quick WOS fans are to get defensive when the chips are down.

Like I said if you don't want to hear from proud HJ fans I suggest stay off any thread that has HJ in the title, because forgive us if you will we are a little proud of our boys

Define bigger upset? I would think us winng even by 1 would be considered a HUGE upset in the WOS faithful a eyes. I don't want us to win and then you say " oh I meant you had to win by 50"

If HJ gets to within 10 at the end or wins by a tie and going to penalties or most yardage....its an upset. Anything more and I will have to have DNA testing done on all WOS players, coaches, bus drivers, principals from the years 1960-82 and Mila Kuniz's baby (I think I might have something to do with that) because it would be bigger conspiracy than the Illuminati.

If HJ gets to within 10 at the end or wins by a tie and going to penalties or most yardage....its an upset. Anything more and I will have to have DNA testing done on all WOS players, coaches, bus drivers, principals from the years 1960-82 and Mila Kuniz's baby (I think I might have something to do with that) because it would be bigger conspiracy than the Illuminati.

lmao! !!!!!! :D

Stangx you have got to be kidding right??? WOS fans have berated HJ on here to the point it is comical ESPECIALLY in most of the playoff post from last year. I don't have the time or energy to go searching for them. If you don't want to believe that then that is ok by me...

I challenge you to find any HJ thread that some yahoo from WOS has not got on to "mention" how much better WOS is than HJ. Guaranteed you can't find one.

I can also assure you I will never bash a kid in any program it is just not my style I am speaking of how quick WOS fans are to get defensive when the chips are down.

Like I said if you don't want to hear from proud HJ fans I suggest stay off any thread that has HJ in the title, because forgive us if you will we are a little proud of our boys

PROVE IT! Show me wrong and I will admit I am wrong. Show me ONE POST! Have we ever told any other teams fans WOS would take a dump on their field? We may have stated that we don't believe you will win or that we may be better than you that is OUR opinion. We might have stated that you would get beat, it was our opinion no matter how right or wrong we were. As far as beating us, you have YET to prove otherwise on the field.

Talking your team up is cool (and you should) and I don't mind trash talking. I respect your team but all certain people want to do is try to provoke WOS fans just like you wanted to do Silsbee fans last year (then you proclaimed a moral victory). If you go back and look at the HJ posts, you will normally find WOS fans stating good win and congrats until a select few of your fans want to say something about WOS, then we defend our team. I think if you look at the Foster stream several WOS fans thought we might get beat and stated that. We may be homers but we are realistic for the most part. Newton was a team that did not look good early and we probably took lightly but still our fans knew we would be in for a war. I think we know we will be in a struggle with HJ, we will see come Halloween if your Cinderella leaves before midnight.

If you beat us fine, then I will read every Edelman post and say he was right, that you played well, and you have a great team (which you do), but if your wrong, I believe that what goes around will come around from WOS fans. Forgive us if we will be proud of our boys.

PROVE IT! Show me wrong and I will admit I am wrong. Show me ONE POST! Have we ever told any other teams fans WOS would take a dump on their field? We may have stated that we don't believe you will win or that we may be better than you that is OUR opinion. We might have stated that you would get beat, it was our opinion no matter how right or wrong we were. As far as beating us, you have YET to prove otherwise on the field.

Talking your team up is cool (and you should) and I don't mind trash talking. I respect your team but all certain people want to do is try to provoke WOS fans just like you wanted to do Silsbee fans last year (then you proclaimed a moral victory). If you go back and look at the HJ posts, you will normally find WOS fans stating good win and congrats until a select few of your fans want to say something about WOS, then we defend our team. I think if you look at the Foster stream several WOS fans thought we might get beat and stated that. We may be homers but we are realistic for the most part. Newton was a team that did not look good early and we probably took lightly but still our fans knew we would be in for a war. I think we know we will be in a struggle with HJ, we will see come Halloween if your Cinderella leaves before midnight.

If you beat us fine, then I will read every Edelman post and say he was right, that you played well, and you have a great team (which you do), but if your wrong, I believe that what goes around will come around from WOS fans. Forgive us if we will be proud of our boys.

WOS fans have not been as negative about HJ as Silsbee was last year and then even at the beginning of this year. Trash talk is trash talk, period. But just like in this post you brought our Silsbee loss into this and referred to it as a "moral victory", which is a jab. Go back and read the Foster thread. I read through it and saw lots of it was a loss, but it was a good team. Or, we will learn from this and move on and someone even said it was a moral victory because they were a larger school. You can't have it both ways.

HJ will be ready to see you on Halloween, but before that there is another Orange County team we need to get ready for. And no, we are not taking them or any other team lightly. They want us and we will give them more than they want first.

Hats off sir that was dang funny

Stangx I won't argue with you, I can promise you this to me and many other people it is obvious that some of you have down talked HJ, belittled our program and our athletes I don't have to prove it to you because I as well as many others have read it on here. Several of the playoff post from last year there were post basically claiming there was no way HJ should even be in the talk.
I read it my son read it many of our players read it. Maybe at the time it was deserved our program was definetly in a LONG slump. But as I said we did well last year and are doing well this year and if it is ok with all of you the HJ faithful are going to beam a little.

I can also promise you this if a thread has nothing to do with HJ 99% chance I dont even open it. (Short of messing with Ryker on a kville post the other day)

Hats off sir that was dang funny

Please realize half i say is for humor. Coach Dubois ive known for many years while i was at orange leader. Think highly of him and what hes done in two years to a team that i personally saw fall over instead of getting tackled is great.
I still dont think its time this year. Ive seen WOS dominate DOMINATE teams larger, more talented and more depth. HJ is getting there. Dont rush it. But WOS, even after this past Friday, has done incredible with 3rd and 4th qbs. They wont be shocked by the system. They can match speed and finally, Cornel that week will work those guys harder than you can imagine. Go watch a wos practice one day. Thats where their games are won.
Good luck to hawks and dont ever take my crap as rude. My brain only works in being a smart butt.

I think it is awesome that HJ is doing good in football, for a very long time it has always been about basketball . I think the coach over there is doing an awesome job getting the kids onboard plus believing in the system. That being said, HJ has not really played anybody . So I am not a believer just yet. Don't get me wrong I hope they do well as all the teams in our district. I think beetlejuice needs to settle down, I know he is excited about his team as he should be but talk is talk and sometimes it can bite you in the butt. I am from Orangefield by the way but I have a lot of respect for the mustangs because they have earned it.

Stangx I won't argue with you, I can promise you this to me and many other people it is obvious that some of you have down talked HJ, belittled our program and our athletes I don't have to prove it to you because I as well as many others have read it on here. Several of the playoff post from last year there were post basically claiming there was no way HJ should even be in the talk.
I read it my son read it many of our players read it. Maybe at the time it was deserved our program was definetly in a LONG slump. But as I said we did well last year and are doing well this year and if it is ok with all of you the HJ faithful are going to beam a little.

I can also promise you this if a thread has nothing to do with HJ 99% chance I dont even open it. (Short of messing with Ryker on a kville post the other day). 

I've been on here for several years. If you give me one example of a WOS fan saying something derogatory about your program other than responding to a negative post, just one, I would call them out myself. More than likely it didn't come from a real WOS fan. I have no beef with anything you say, I respect you and your opinion. Kinda enjoy the banter even with Edelman, who by the way I have met on a PONY field, though he may not remember. My kids have played baseball and football against most of your kids. They have great respect for them, even when they were losing before DuBois.

Like it or not your judged in real life and football life by your reputation. You got to admit, your reputation is not the reputation of a WOS, PNG, Newton in our area. It doesn't mean your not good. You changed some minds last year and this year also. Maybe your on your way to being that type of program, only time will tell. People always expect WOS to win, we are not allowed nights off as kids have a tendency to do. Sometimes we just get beat by a better team and people still want to say WOS sold it. Hey, you have our attention unlike other years. This is the one game we have circled in red ourselves. As the Japanese found out at Pearl Harbor, you don't poke a sleeping giant when they are asleep. We won't be asleep come Halloween.

I think it is awesome that HJ is doing good in football, for a very long time it has always been about basketball . I think the coach over there is doing an awesome job getting the kids onboard plus believing in the system. That being said, HJ has not really played anybody . So I am not a believer just yet. Don't get me wrong I hope they do well as all the teams in our district. I think beetlejuice needs to settle down, I know he is excited about his team as he should be but talk is talk and sometimes it can bite you in the butt. I am from Orangefield by the way but I have a lot of respect for the mustangs because they have earned it.

I disagree, I think LCM and the team HJ beat last week are quality teams, and to a slightly lesser degree Kountze is no sisters of the poor. They probably have played the best non-district schedule that they have had in the past ten years. OF-HJ game will be very interesting because they are mirrors of each other. HJ is not under the radar any more while OF kinda is. Could be a huge trap game for them. Now that WOS knows there mortal, hopefully, we now know we have to play hard to win. OF-WOS could be real interesting as well. I would be shocked if OF wasn't a playoff team.

I disagree, I think LCM and the team HJ beat last week are quality teams, and to a slightly lesser degree Kountze is no sisters of the poor. They probably have played the best non-district schedule that they have had in the past ten years. OF-HJ game will be very interesting because they are mirrors of each other. HJ is not under the radar any more while OF kinda is. Could be a huge trap game for them. Now that WOS knows there mortal, hopefully, we now know we have to play hard to win. OF-WOS could be real interesting as well. I would be shocked if OF wasn't a playoff team.

I agree with your disagree, I forgot about LCM. It is hard to determine about Tatum. Correct me if I am wrong, Chappell Hill beat Tatum and PNG beat Chappell Hill. But then again WOS beat LCM and PNG. This season is crazy. LOL!!!!

I agree with your disagree, I forgot about LCM. It is hard to determine about Tatum. Correct me if I am wrong, Chappell Hill beat Tatum and PNG beat Chappell Hill. But then again WOS beat LCM. This season is crazy. LOL!!!!

well Tatum destroyed newton, but hj beat Tatum and newton beat wos and png beat chapel hill that beat Tatum and WOS beat png. So what do scores have to do with it