2006 WOS 62 HJ 0
2007 WOS 64 HJ 0
2008 WOS 40 HJ 0
2009 WOS 29 HJ 10
2010 WOS 70 HJ 0
2011 WOS 58 HJ 6
2012 WOS 49 HJ 0
2013 WOS 46 HJ 0

You have yet to score as many points against us in 10 years combined as we scored against you in all but 1 game

Yikes! Does WOS have a special woodshed with HJ's name on it behind Hooks Stadium?

Mmmhm...  prove it!

WOS vs Hardin-Jefferson (10-0)

2004 WOS 42 HJ 3
2005 WOS 68 HJ 13
2006 WOS 62 HJ 0
2007 WOS 64 HJ 0
2008 WOS 40 HJ 0
2009 WOS 29 HJ 10
2010 WOS 70 HJ 0
2011 WOS 58 HJ 6
2012 WOS 49 HJ 0
2013 WOS 46 HJ 0

You have yet to score as many points against us in 10 years combined as we scored against you in all but 1 game

HJ is IMO definately going to finish 2nd place. I really don't see OF playing them close. I just don't think HJ can beat the Stangs, although I do think they will score one TD against us and I don't see us scoring 40+ on them. I think BOTH teams are better than last year. LCM is not a great team but they are a good team. I think it definately puts HJ in the upper echelon of teams in the area. I just think that WOS, Central, and PNG are the class in the triangle this year. I think you would have to rank HJ somewhere in the top 3 or 4 of the smaller schools.

Buddy is shooting to take Farmers "Hawk Stalker" of the year award, probably carries a note pad and crayon around with him so when he thinks of something witty he can write it down until he can get to a computer. Keep hating Buddy we still love ya.

smh. Hey make sure November 15th you are here. ;)

A couple of points to Hawk fans. First, WOS is much better running team this year than last. Secondy, neither team lost a great deal to graduation so they are still basically the same teams minus a few positions, so the Hawks suddenly are 46 points better this year? I think it will be much closer game. I would think 21 point differential.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the Hawks-Stangs have to play a second time for one to make the state championship game if they both win out? They would both be in the same classification, correct?

A couple of points to Hawk fans. First, WOS is much better running team this year than last. Secondy, neither team lost a great deal to graduation so they are still basically the same teams minus a few positions, so the Hawks suddenly are 46 points better this year? I think it will be much closer game. I would think 21 point differential.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the Hawks-Stangs have to play a second time for one to make the state championship game if they both win out? They would both be in the same classification, correct?

Yes. Both teams could end up playing each other in the regional finals, winner to represent Region III in state semifinals.

I am predicting that very scenario to happen. ;)

Yes. Both teams could end up playing each other in the regional finals, winner to represent Region III in state semifinals.

I am predicting that very scenario to happen. ;)

I hate it burst any HJ bubbles...but HJ will lose to WOS. And most likely Tatum in 2 weeks.

And as for representing at state...there is going to be a surprise school. And I've saying all along. Don't sleep on LaMarque.

I hate it burst any HJ bubbles...but HJ will lose to WOS. And most likely Tatum in 2 weeks.

And as for representing at state...there is going to be a surprise school. And I've saying all along. Don't sleep on LaMarque.

I am still picking WO-S to beat HJ in district, 26-13. But also believe they will see each other again in regional finals. As the brackets lay out, WO-S and LaMarque would see each other before regional finals. I think WO-S will beat the Coogs.

I am still picking WO-S to beat HJ in district, 26-13. But also believe they will see each other again in regional finals. As the brackets lay out, WO-S and LaMarque would see each other before regional finals. I think WO-S will beat the Coogs.

I thought WO-S and LaMarque would not meet up until the regional finals, they would be on oppsited side of the brackets. I believe if HJ comes out second in district they would meet LaMarque in the 3rd rd. then WO-S would play the winner for regional final..