Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

So, I now KNOW what happened to Hootie after the Blowfish broke up. That Farmer Fran is buying up land in Sour Lake so he can change the name to Tigerville. HJ's field will be the NEW Jerry's World, and the Hawks name has been changed to HAEKS (Sorry Gabriel, I couldn't resist).

Really enjoy all of you guys posts!

Don't forget WOS and Silsbee are GREAT!!!

What a joke of a thread, the game is a month and a half away, injuries can occur between then, report cards come out twice, players could quit, a whole lot of things can happen between then.

HJ had better focus on one game at a time before focusing on their biggest game of the year over a month away. ;)

WOW jumping so far ahead, let go ahead and do some december predictions,  STATE Bound........  BG is on point best to stick to the game of the week.

I wasnt disputing WOS schedule. Just saying that other than Kelly, HJ schedule is pretty solid. Much better than in the past.

I don't know if that post is for me, but I agree with you about HJ schedule. Very solid, schedule and team. That's why I'm keeping my mouth shut. I've seen what Vidor has done to us with that wing-t. Any given Friday.

I wasnt disputing WOS schedule. Just saying that other than Kelly, HJ schedule is pretty solid. Much better than in the past.

Meh, HJ had Kelly, WOS had Silsbee. Potato, po-tah-to. :D

In all seriousness though, I may have to make the drive out to sour lake to see the Halloween game. I have a feeling it will be a doozy.

you mean other than Kelly and Kountze. .. they did beat a traditionally good Jasper team. .. But I went to the LCM game tonight to see what all the hype was about. ..LCM is not very good. . Better than the afore mentored. . But average at best. .. bottom line. ..HJ will not beat WOS... Not even close. ..HJ will not get to the edge agsinst WOS... And surely will not blow up the middle like they did tonight. ... my advice to the Hawks... go trick or treating.

Ha so now we beat LCM who we were told was going to wipe the field with us. Now since we beat them all of a sudden they are no good. You guys can't get out of your own way.

nope not all of a sudden. .. who has LCM played or beat. .. kinda like HJ... can hardly count Kelly and Kountze. .. And Jasper is seemingly not as good as they have been. .. especially not as good as last year. .I left and went to watch the end of the OF..Lum game. ... the OF-HJ game will be for 2nd place

This is may well be true in the sense that I think OF is the 3rd best team in that district. However, you have:

WOS/HJ

Everyone else.

If it is, won't be a close game for 2nd. No one in that district should come within 4 scores of WOS or HJ.

the point is not who will win THAT game. .. it's that NO ONE... will beat WOS.

Mmmhm...  prove it!

WOS vs Hardin-Jefferson (10-0)

2004 WOS 42 HJ 3
2005 WOS 68 HJ 13
2006 WOS 62 HJ 0
2007 WOS 64 HJ 0
2008 WOS 40 HJ 0
2009 WOS 29 HJ 10
2010 WOS 70 HJ 0
2011 WOS 58 HJ 6
2012 WOS 49 HJ 0
2013 WOS 46 HJ 0

You have yet to score as many points against us in 10 years combined as we scored against you in all but 1 game