Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

Can we have a thread for each remaining HJ game open now (including speculated playoff opponents)? Apparently they are the toast of SETX now.

I heard HJ had a pact with the UIL to hold all their playoff games at the grand ol confines of Hawk Stadium ;)

Of course they have to come within 20 points of WOS first.

Guest Farmer Fran

Can we have a thread for each remaining HJ game open now (including speculated playoff opponents)? Apparently they are the toast of SETX now.

Reminds me of all the Lumberton threads from a few years ago...just not as many bandwagon fans as the L train.

One thing about an HJ post I can ALWAYS guarantee and that is that Buddy G and Farmer will have their nose ALLLLLLLLLLL up in it. We actually got a new mascot outfit this year , we will pull the old one out and both of y'all can be Hootie at our homecoming. ( for a small fee of course)

Guest Farmer Fran

One thing about an HJ post I can ALWAYS guarantee and that is that Buddy G and Farmer will have their nose ALLLLLLLLLLL up in it. We actually got a new mascot outfit this year , we will pull the old one out and both of y'all can be Hootie at our homecoming. ( for a small fee of course)

We have to be all in it, because without us, your threads would die because of lack of interest.. just a reminder. You forgot to say WOS and Silsbee are great...j/k

I rather go see whats happening at the local honeyhole in Hackberry. Btw: I charge $1000 minumum for appearances without my Hogs gear on. ;)

Guest Farmer Fran

WOS and Silsbee are GREAT!!!!!! That's where your wrong Fran..... I'm the only one who can get a thread to least 20 or so pages......

I stand corrected, you and I have had our battles, but you sir are one of my favorite posters on this site. You keep me laughing.
I hope young edelmon is still on the mend. I know he is chomping at the bit to play.

Ive covered these teams over a decade now. Man HJ had some miserable years. I have known, respected and personally liked Coach Dubois my whole career. He will have his team believing they can win and as he should. The Haeks program turn around in two years is awesome.
Folks, HJ will not win this game. WOS is the class of our entire area.HJ is a good team. Good doesnt best WOS.BC was good Menards junior and senior years.
Great teams beat wos who has a single district game since dropping
dropping
Mustangs athlete, coaching and execution cannot be matched by Hawks. Like i said HJ is a good team and rising. They are not in stangs class yet. Stangs by 3 tds