Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

Then let me make it even more interesting for you...A Silsbee resident (not fan, have not been to a Silsbee game in many years) ;) that is one of few (I'd bet) that has seen every team in that district play, including some common opponents....

I was right about OF (after seeing them play) giving HJ (after seeing them play) all they could handle....and I'll be right about WOS (after seeing them play) beating HJ ....and I'll more than likely be at that game as well

You've seen Hamshire-Fannett and Liberty play this year?

So we are being non-literal now. What happened to the "irregardless" argument? :D

yes, I suppose I was...are you trying to get rid of me "again"...haha just kidding

I self moderated and got back on topic....I still have some memory of how to be a mod....from before I was kicked out of the "club"....damn...oh wait....dang!

Well, you guys do act like HJ will be a "cake walk" for WOS.... Your confidence is overflowing at the seams.... Please excuse us if we "don't believe the hype".... All of the WOS history and a dollar will get you a pack of gum..... Do we think we can beat you? Yes we do... Never seen a good team think "well, they are gonna beat us".... Aint gonna happ'm Cap'm.... I believe we can score with you.... Just got to stop you more than you stop us.... You'll score, but hopefully, we will score more..... See ya next Friday....

Cold hard truth is last year you (hj) were just another notch on our gun leading up to Silsbee. We really didn't care about you, just another stepping stone (insert 46-6 score here). Your entire year has been geared to beat us this year, guess what? Instead of you being just another notch, this year your in OUR crosshairs. You better be ready, because unlike last year, this means something to us as well. No, it won't be a cakewalk, but we are coming in with guns blazing (not literally just in case the FBI is monitoring :) ). WOS may be as amped up as hooterville is for this one.