Outrage in STL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@HipHopWired: Ferguson Police Throw Pregnant Woman To The Ground [Video] http://shar.es/1nszKV

Ok....this is getting pretty stupid. I know for a fact there are bad cops and they make bad decisions all the time(and a very small percentage I may add). The cop that killed this kid may be guilty of murder(we don't have really any facts yet).....but I doubt after all this media attention a cop just threw down a pregnant women for no reason.

Don't get me wrong I'm not on the whole _ the police thing. I now alot of good guys with a badge. Just from experience I try to avoid cops at all time. .... but don't we all.

You know, I'm not a minority, but I've never had a problem with a cop. And it sure seems like the vast majority of "innocent" people that are killed by cops committed some sort of crime that led up to the confrontation. I'm not saying that someone committing a crime should be executed by a police officer. But I AM saying that those who don't commit crimes, regardless of ethnicity, have very little to worry about.

You know, I'm not a minority, but I've never had a problem with a cop. And it sure seems like the vast majority of "innocent" people that are killed by cops committed some sort of crime that led up to the confrontation. I'm not saying that someone committing a crime should be executed by a police officer. But I AM saying that those who don't commit crimes, regardless of ethnicity, have very little to worry about.

Same here......unfortunately I average 1 to 2 speeding tickets per year.....(Deferred adjudication keeps my record clean)....and every time I have been pulled over officers have been ok...Some friendly, some not so much.....a couple pissed because I was young and going way too fast.....but I showed respect and never mouthed off....

Oh yea, and I'm going to say it......

Is it worse to kill "college-bound" young people than "non college-bound" ones? Is it more okay to shoot "non college-bound" kids? Are "non college-bound" young people worth less than "college bound?"

That has NOTHING to do with what happened.......The MEDIA trying to make the "perfect victim"

Maybe we should stick to the facts and find out what happened.....

Don't get me wrong I'm not on the whole _ the police thing. I now alot of good guys with a badge. Just from experience I try to avoid cops at all time. .... but don't we all.

Your statements seem to contradict each other. The flames of hatred are easily fanned during these types of events.