Outrage in STL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@AndrewDFish: #Ferguson is unreal right now…

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/9035483/events/3271930 http://twitter.com/AndrewDFish/status/499739726312898561/photo/1

Man it looks like the gas training I had smh. Freaking warzone. Tear gas everywhere.

@dan_bernstein: When police and government demand that you stop recording, they know they are doing wrong. #Ferguson

I been seeing alot of this tonight.

ECO: the videos are all over the place, look on Twitter, instagram, facebook and youtube. Type in FERGUSON.

@Matt_SteppTOC: A lot of wrong to go around on all sides of what is an absolute debacle in #Ferguson

Couldn't have said it any straight forward than that.

But the debacle ends as soon as the protesters go away. 

They want the confrontation and I suspect that many are just looking for a "cause" to support. 

Welp this situation wont have an end anytime soon cause them folks are going to protest til they get some answers. Unfortunate situation (pending investigation of the real incident at hand) that probably could have been avoided. Hope nobody else gets killed.

Welp this situation wont have an end anytime soon cause them folks are going to protest til they get some answers. Unfortunate situation (pending investigation of the real incident at hand) that probably could have been avoided. Hope nobody else gets killed.

They are demanding answers "now" that simply are not going to come that fast. 

We can look locally at an early February crash in Lumberton that killed three innocent people. There was not all kinds of different police agencies from outside having to look at and go over the evidence again and again. 

Yet it is just now going to the grand jury in Hardin County, almost 7 months after the crash. In Ferguson, MO, they are demanding answers today. It simply is not going to happen. I believe that it will not take anywhere near 7 months but major investigations don't happen in a one hour or a day or so as they do on television or movie police dramas. 

Had it been any other killing in MO, there would be no instant answers yet in this case they are demanding one. If they give the officer's name tomorrow and have the FBI take over investigation (good luck on speed in that case), will the protesters face reality and simply say, "Oh, that is the cop's name and Eric Holder's FBI is on is so we will all go home now". 

Because that is the only kind of answer they are going to get. 

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/article/Toxicology-report-ready-of-driver-charged-in-Feb-5682060.php