Outrage in STL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@PzFeed: RIGHT NOW: Police in riot gear, Ferguson community march to police station. Via @AntonioFrench http://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/498287166909579264/photo/1 http://pzfeed.com/2014/08/09/ferguson-mo-police-fatally-shoot-a-st-louis-teen-multiple-times/

Not sure what's going on with this. The police said he pushed a cop back into his car, struggled for the cop's gun, and a shot was fired inside the car. Had he been killed there, it would be open and shut. But from the news article I read, he was shot from approximately 35 feet away, and possibly as many as 8 times. I'll be curious what comes out in the next few days, because the details don't make sense right now.

And witnessed the entire thing from start to finish?

Which is huge either way. 

I can't tell how many times I have heard that a witness "saw the whole thing" and then start giving a statement like, "I heard a loud crash and ran around the corner to see.............." or "I heard three quick shot and ran outside to see...........".

My answer is always, "No, you didn't see the whole thing". Most of the time they want to argue but it really doesn't matter in the long run. What they did see might still be very important but it will never be front the start and likely will not show the cause. So many of our witnesses start their story with hearing a noise (gun shot, crash, yelling, etc.) and then looked to see what was happening. 

There is no way ANYONE could possibly know what happened unless you were with either party. I have spent a good 45 minutes reading several articles and the comments that follow. The comments are all the same (cops are evil), but every story is different. Not one person has said let the investigation take place, they are wanting the police officer prosecuted tomorrow at 10am......or sooner