Outrage in STL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

ive seen the looters called out, not people actually protesting.

I have no issue with the protesting.....

However, the community should protest against the looters in the same fashion they are protesting against the police. You can't protest claiming injustice, then turn around and commit crimes.....it makes the original protest less effective.

I have no issue with the protesting.....

However, the community should protest against the looters in the same fashion they are protesting against the police. You can't protest claiming injustice, then turn around and commit crimes.....it makes the original protest less effective.

yup. Burning down a gas station isnt what I call justice, neither is destroying your own community and using this tragic event as a "come up" for yourself. I totally agree with you.

@jamalhbryant: The police have just released tear gas! #Ferguson ....please pray!

Is the media posing a threat reporting a story now?? This is crazy. Gonna get more crazier tomorrow if the rumor going around is right: release of the name of the officer involved. Smh hope its peaceful but its not looking like it now.

if I understood the police chief correctly he stated that they have dashcams but not all the cars have them yet, thats weird to me.

The Ferguson police said they do not have videotapes running in their patrol cars. Residents of Ferguson said they were shaken by the unrest that swept the town on Sunday night, bringing 500 officers to the streets.

Like one person is dead tonight from the protests?

thats what ppl are saying but im not believing it til confirmation. I know someone who got shot between the eyes by a rubber bullet though, he happened to videotape the whole thing up until it hit him. Smh, its getting ridiculous there.