Outrage in STL

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@NewsBreaker: FERGUSON, MO: Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon will announce St. Louis police taken off duty in Ferguson; has not specified who will take over

Hmmmmmm…… . I wonder who will take over too….

That would be a very good question. It takes a large force and there aren't many police agencies that are large enough in that area. They would have to strip the state police to get enough officers in there. 

Of course the protesters and rioters could simply go away but that is not as likely to happen. Maybe a majority of them will get the idea that they have had their 3-4 days of rioting, looting and protesting and will move on. 

Wish those guys would have had body cams on. It works where my uncle stays in Cali (Rialto) forceful incidents went down 16% first year in. Other police departments are starting to use em too. Great tool. Dash cams work too if you have them and have them in their rightful place which is in the cars/suvs.

I see the MO state police are taking over. I have a friend that is a homicide investigator with that agency. I wonder if he will be involved in any respect. 

I think he just left on vacation this week so he may be spared. 

@PzFeed: Missouri State Senator @MariaChappelleN tells Governor "F*CK YOU" & says she calling his "bullsh*t" over Ferguson http://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/500031637459968002/photo/1

Click on the link at your own risk *graphic language*

CLASSY……….. you would think a person in her positions would have more tact.  this will come back to bite her in the arse that she just showed.

@MichaelSkolnik: Police Chief makes reference to "strong armed" robbery that preceded shooting of #MikeBrown. Infers Darren Wilson was looking for suspect.

Strong Armed to me means having weapons in which Brown did not, so now there's still a robbery suspect on the loose smh.

@MichaelSkolnik: Chief of Ferguson Police has mishandled this case from the very beginning. FEDS needs to come in and take over this investigation #MikeBrown

I agree.

#1. Didn't as soon as he got the call he called the SL police cheif and gave him the investigation?

#2  "They" also said that the Alfred Wright case was mishandled and we found that was not true....