Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

Are you listening yet? These people have lost their freaking minds!…..Oh yea an their FREEDOM! Some of the Tyrants in this Country will try to do the same thing if you let them.! That’s what happens when you turn your guns in. Australia has Fallen. Wake Up!

The only advantage that I see for getting vaccinated is it appears to decrease the severity of Covid if you catch it.  Based on the information out there, it does not keep you from catching it, transmitting it to others, or negate the effects of Kryton on Superman.  And, as Dr. Paul points out, I doubt it’s overall effects are as good as someone who’s had Covid and has gotten over it.

This is the hidden content, please

Unbelievable...you have a radical SCJ making the call on this mandate and lying (purposely, no doubt) about children hospitalized with Covid.

From the article:

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor came under withering criticism Friday after she falsely suggested that upwards of 100,000 children in the United States are hospitalized from COVID-19, many of them on ventilators.

During oral arguments on the Biden administration's mandate on private businesses for employees to be either vaccinated or frequently tested, Sotomayor drastically overstated the number of young people who have fallen severely ill from coronavirus.

"We have hospitals that are almost at full capacity with people severely ill on ventilators. We have over 100,000 children, which we've never had before, in serious condition, many on ventilators," she said.

While there are more children hospitalized now than at any point during the pandemic, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the seven-day average of pediatric hospitalizations was around 3,700 this week, according to the Washington Post. As with prior strains of the virus, younger people are at far less risk than old ones of severe outcomes from the coronavirus.

"Fact-checkers. Hello?" Fox News contributor Joe Concha asked in response to Sotomayor.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The only advantage that I see for getting vaccinated is it appears to decrease the severity of Covid if you catch it. 

Pretty big advantage, for those who are old, fat or have other health issues 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Based on the information out there, it does not keep you from catching it, transmitting it to others, or negate the effects of Kryton on Superman. 

Fair 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

And, as Dr. Paul points out, I doubt it’s overall effects are as good as someone who’s had Covid and has gotten over it.

I’m no scientist but I thought this was widely accepted 

6 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Fair 

Agreed, big advantage, and the main reason this old, fat, HBP, dude has gotten both vaccines & the booster.  Were I in my 50’s, I doubt I would have.  

7 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Fair 

Apparently it is not widely accepted  because that half of the argument all along. If a person had Covid and it was confirmed by both diagnoses and antibodies, why should a vaccine be forced to keep a job?

I am against the force 100% anyway but the federal government makes no exception for a person that has had Covid and recovered. So if they inject you with a created serum so that your body will produce antibodies to fight off the disease, why are the same antibodies naturally created no good? 

It sure gives a strong argument that it is about people control, not disease survivability. 

14 hours ago, Unwoke said:

The fact that SCOTUS is even contemplating whether or not government should be able to inject you with chemicals against your will is in itself insane and so far removed from what the Founders intended.

This along with many other govt over each issues…..a real insurrection will take place at some point and more than likely it ll be state vs FEDs……and it will be justified(not to those sheep) this isn’t Australia.