Vaccination Food For Thought

bullets13

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, there’s ONE…..

Houston reports what is believed to be the first US death from omicron variant of COVID-19

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

Lions an Tigers an Bears Oh My…. Everyone be afraid! Lock yourself in your house an Live in Fear! Fauci should be arrested! Smh…

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

My prediction - preview of Biden's speech today:

Slur, incoherent babble, hate, death, despair, creepy whispering, angry shouting, slur, incoherent babble, everyone is going to die, mumbling, slur, creepy whispering, death, dark hopelessness, hate, walk away taking no questions.

….. only the unvaccinated.

Watched The Five this afternoon.  Had something happened that many may have missed, but I locked on it like a German Shepherd on a sirloin steak.  Harold Ford, former Democratic congressman from Tennessee, was encouraging folks to take the vaccines.  During his plea, he said, “The best weapon against the virus, or those that wanted the virus to get us, is get the vaccine”.  He went on, but if you don’t see the point, read it again.  He’s implying that this whole Covid clusterfudge was started intentionally.  Many of us have thought that, but this guy, even though he’s no longer in Congress, is privy to intel that you & I aren’t.  If we said it - Conspiracy Theory.  When he said it, I almost broke my constipation.  😂

On 12/21/2021 at 8:21 AM, baddog said:

Well, there’s ONE…..

Houston reports what is believed to be the first US death from omicron variant of COVID-19

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

If this proves to be as mild as it seems it might be, this could be a best case scenario.  It sure would be nice if a much weaker version of the virus took over and became basically a different version of the flu.  I’m stuck in a house right now with someone who’s got it, and he had a fever for a couple of hours and felt like he had a sinus infection for a couple of days.  By day 3 he felt completely normal, with no infusion or anything special, only a z-pack and baby aspirin.  If I’m going to get COVID (which is probable, because my in-laws aren’t even being slightly cautious about him being sick), this is the kind of COVID case I want.  

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

If this proves to be as mild as it seems it might be, this could be a best case scenario.  It sure would be nice if a much weaker version of the virus took over and became basically a different version of the flu.  I’m stuck in a house right now with someone who’s got it, and he had a fever for a couple of hours and felt like he had a sinus infection for a couple of days.  By day 3 he felt completely normal, with no infusion or anything special, only a z-pack and baby aspirin.  If I’m going to get COVID (which is probable, because my in-laws aren’t even being slightly cautious about him being sick), this is the kind of COVID case I want.  

Yesterday I heard that it has a faster incubation period. Maybe three days instead of 7 -10 days. Assuming that is true, it seems to be better because you won’t walk around for a week and a half not knowing if you will get it or spread it. Once you become exposed you will know almost within a few hours if you get it and are contagious. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

With Covid having been tamed down to what amounts to hardly anything more than a cold, I can’t see mandating vaccines, shutting down anything, not allowing family get togethers, or not allowing people on mass transit whether vaccinated or not. This crap has to stop. 

Unless this is all on purpose!

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

Unless this is all on purpose!

Nah….the last 2 or 3 years have been totally normal. Lol. Our government is here to help an it really cares about each an everyone of us, especially our health.🙄 Politicians go to the highest bidder i.e. Big Pharma and Big Tech. Interpretation they are working on the Great Reset. You’ll own nothing an be happy. 

We have never had a cure for the common cold. Pfizer has now come up with a pill to combat Omicron. Well isn’t that amazing? Biden will take credit.

I think everyone has forgotten that people have been getting sick since the beginning of time. It didn’t start last year.

When Covid-19 first came about, it was the death tolls that got the everyday headlines. Now it’s Omicron (scary name, huh?). Where are the worldwide death tolls? This killer virus can’t even rank for a death toll? Why the panic? Fear, the great motivator.

1500 people to be allowed to the NY New Years Eve countdown. What a joke. I see Kamala Harris and crew wearing masks yet shaking hands. Contact with other’s hands is worse than breathing their air. This entire administration is a joke.