Muslim Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, a Trump-Hating Immigrant From Syria, Identified as the Boulder, CO Mass Killer!!

Reagan

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

'ISIS sympathies': Boulder shooting suspect!

This is the hidden content, please

Leftists Scramble to Delete Tweets After Falsely Claiming Boulder Mass Shooter Was White!

This is the hidden content, please

Are you kidding?? The WND article you are referring to said he immigrated through an "Obama-era asylum program." He came here in 2000 when either Clinton or Bush was in office. That fact alone should make you wonder about its accuracy. Not only that, but the fact that Jack Posobiec is a widely known conspiracy theorist and internet troll. 

4 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Is there any other type?  Biden embraces this; Come one - Come all.  Send me your huddled masses, send me your anti-American, send me your militant!  Form one line here for a big Biden hug.

Islam is the second most popular religion in THE WORLD. And you think every single muslim is radical?? Stop spreading hate. 

EDITED BY ADMIN

19 minutes ago, Random User said:

Reports say he was not very religious or political. He grew up in America since 3 yrs old. 

Prejudiced, or intelligent enough to know Muslims have killed thousands of Americans?  A brain eating amoeba would starve to death in your head, you goober headed moron.  Have you forgotten about 9:11?

8 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Uncle Sam sent about 500,000 to liberate one peaceful country from another.  Got back in ‘92 and about nine years later they replayed us.  Welcome to the forum.

My son was in Desert Storm with the First Marines.  
Btw, I noticed all the victims were white.  Had they been asians, it would be a hate crime.  Guess killing whites is okay.  
Am I bitter?   You bet.  

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

My son was in Desert Storm with the First Marines.  
Btw, I noticed all the victims were white.  Had they been asians, it would be a hate crime.  Guess killing whites is okay.  
Am I bitter?   You bet.  

I had to edit.  I got back in 91, which is when Desert Shield / Storm happened.  My son was born in ‘92, and they had an assembly line going in the base hospital’s nursery.  I wonder what caused that?  

3 hours ago, Random User said:

Islam is the second most popular religion in THE WORLD. And you think every single muslim is radical?? Stop spreading hate. 

EDITED BY ADMIN

Facts tend to bore you?  Or -- are you saying that this is a white dude from south Louisiana?  LOL!!

Oh, BTW, only 3 post and already getting edited by the Admin?!  Shame on you!!

The FBI knew in advance the identity of Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. And the Pulse Nightclub shooter. San Bernardino terrorists. Boston Marathon Bombers. Garland Texas shooters. Parkland High School shooter. Fort Hood shooter.

Never has one entity known so much and done so little.

The FBI was too busy persecuting some lunatics who took selfies in the US Capitol to stop a terrorist from committing mass murder.

Incredible.

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

I can't believe getting rid of those Dr. Seuss books didn't stop the shooting in Colorado.

But the shootings took the “eye” off the immigrant problem.  Funny how these things seem to consistently happen.

So here’s a theory.  Possibly/probably not true, but one we need to explore.  WHAT WE KNOW:   FBI & intelligence community knowingly assisted the Democratic Party in persecuting Trump (see Strzok, Page, Brennan & Clapper).   FBI knew this shooter was a potential problem.  All MSM attention on Border Crisis.  Looking bad for Biden.  

Solution?  Have someone push this guy over the edge (encourage).  Serves two purposes.  One, gets Media attention off immigrants.  Two, further the Dem agenda of usurping the Second Amendment under the guise of gun control.

Understand, I don’t know this happened, but it’s not the first time I’ve seen this scenario.  I do know, it’s a possibility, and that scares the feces out of me.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

But the shootings took the “eye” off the immigrant problem.  Funny how these things seem to consistently happen.

So here’s a theory.  Possibly/probably not true, but one we need to explore.  WHAT WE KNOW:   FBI & intelligence community knowingly assisted the Democratic Party in persecuting Trump (see Strzok, Page, Brennan & Clapper).   FBI knew this shooter was a potential problem.  All MSM attention on Border Crisis.  Looking bad for Biden.  

Solution?  Have someone push this guy over the edge (encourage).  Serves two purposes.  One, gets Media attention off immigrants.  Two, further the Dem agenda of usurping the Second Amendment under the guise of gun control.

Understand, I don’t know this happened, but it’s not the first time I’ve seen this scenario.  I do know, it’s a possibility, and that scares the feces out of me.

Here’s a theory of mine. Muslims are well known for being suicide bombers. They give up their life against “the infidels” and they get 72 virgins. They are all martyrs, so why wouldn’t one commit such heinous crimes to further intensify gun control activists. Take away the guns, either the communists or muslims will rule. The guns have to go for either side to win total dominance. What was Biden’s first reaction? I think some of these killings are planned.