Muslim Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, a Trump-Hating Immigrant From Syria, Identified as the Boulder, CO Mass Killer!!

Reagan

16 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Encouraged, pushed, planned? 

This is the hidden content, please

Timely post.  I actually think the Controlling Group in the X-Files exist, in some form.  Their agenda?  The NWO/OWG.  When I was younger and the old guys talked about this, I’d do an eye roll.  Now here I am, and can only imagine the eye rolls this post will get, LOL.

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Timely post.  I actually think the Controlling Group in the X-Files exist, in some form.  Their agenda?  The NWO/OWG.  When I was younger and the old guys talked about this, I’d do an eye roll.  Now here I am, and can only imagine the eye rolls this post will get, LOL.

🙄

Sorry. Had to... Lol. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Yes, but they still have the gun to pin it on. 

Just think if that gun didn't hate America so much.  Or, if the gun would have just woke up and went to work.  No one would have been harmed.  But no, the gun had to pick up his sorry owner and go on a killing spree.  Maybe we should ban people who hate America instead of trying to ban the only way true Americans can protect themselves!!!

4 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Just think if that gun didn't hate America so much.  Or, if the gun would have just woke up and went to work.  No one would have been harmed.  But no, the gun had to pick up his sorry owner and go on a killing spree.  Maybe we should ban people who hate America instead of trying to ban the only way true Americans can protect themselves!!!

Don’t start making sense Ty Cobb, it confuses liberals.