West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

11 hours ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

i agree completely. What stops the larger classification schools from scheduling WOS? Is it because if they win people will say they're suppose to because they are larger? and if they lose it looks bad losing to a smaller classified school even if its wos so its lose lose? or what's the deal with that  

Exactly. Cornel could not find any schools wanting to play WOS this year. He did not get a full schedule until a couple weeks before school started.

On 10/16/2016 at 10:16 PM, Bronco94 said:

I seriously don't think you'd talk that big to my face partner, you wouldn't get one word out, but you know what your problem is, you think it's only one way of thinking and only one way doing things, your way. That's where your wrong. I don't think my prediction and support of a team,(JV, or a neighboring team) should get you butt hurt like it does, but truthfully it's funny that you do. You can't handle the truth, and the truth is that you are scared, you see me myself am not scared of no one but God, I personally know players and players dad's from Liberty,I have worked with some in the past and my son has played them on numerous occasions in baseball, basketball, and little league football. So I will support what level of team I want and which ever team that I feel, and I thought you may be alright, until the boy comment came out, I'm 40 years old with a beard and a few scars on my face and not scared of a few more, so maybe do yourself a favor and keep your boy comments to yourself and remember this forum is for support of our kids and kids friends, but remember this, I hope that big back from liberty never let's off the throttle, and I hope slack rips your secondary to shreds. As always Go Broncos and go Panthers.

Ok, we will call you girl, then. You need to go take a chill pill, rather that threatening people on a public forum. That crap doesn't scare anyone.

On 10/16/2016 at 11:13 PM, Bronco94 said:

Who said anything about fighting, oh there ya go being butt hurt again, how does it feel to wear your feelings on your shoulder. Geez Louis.

You are the one that started the threats and fight talk, unless of course, your monitor put the scars on your face.

5 minutes ago, XX Man said:

Exactly. Cornel could not find any schools wanting to play WOS this year. He did not get a full schedule until a couple weeks before school started.

Some of that is due to the fact that WOS only has 4 district games and most of the bigger classification schools have 7 or 8. Unlike the other 4A teams in the area WOS gets zero out of scheduling the Kelly and Pope schools so it will continue to be very difficult for them to find viable week 3, 4 and 5 opponents. 

2 minutes ago, badndn said:

Some of that is due to the fact that WOS only has 4 district games and most of the bigger classification schools have 7 or 8. Unlike the other 4A teams in the area WOS gets zero out of scheduling the Kelly and Pope schools so it will continue to be very difficult for them to find viable week 3, 4 and 5 opponents. 

In the past, WOS has always found a tough non-district schedule. Last year Richmond-Foster was the only team to beat WOS.

17 minutes ago, badndn said:

To some extent, that is true.  21-5A and 22-5A, were unavailable after Week 2.  West Brook unavailable shortly afterward.  However, there were schools, some of which are in this area and at least the same size as WO-S who flat out refused for some pretty strange reasons.

5 minutes ago, XX Man said:

Yeah, that Sept 16 game against Kipp Academy, was pretty weak. I wish Cornel would have looked to Louisiana, and maybe he did.

He did.  The problem is that unless you have some sort of relationship across the Sabine, if you go looking for a game the best you will likely get is someone like a Slaughter or University Central.

2 hours ago, ThunderCat said:

If I may interrupt the back and forth banter for a moment, I would like to officially be the first to say that Liberty will go 4 rounds deep this year and I truly think they have the potential to do so just from what I have seen so far! I will be there Friday night!

thanks for the support ThundeCat, our guys are taking it one game at a time, they're focused , it's awesome to watch week in and week out, you won't be disappointed with your decision to attend the game!

10 hours ago, WOS99 said:

WOS fans started this thread because it's our next game. We are off this week. 

you right lol my bad, I was just trying to be clear that we didn't start the threat to "beat out chest" 2 weeks in advance, when we have a game this week, I didn't want our conversations on this thread to be taken as Liberty arrogance but I wasn't really suggesting you guys were being arrogant by doing it, just felt some of the posters were trying to get a negative reaction out of us. But Kicker clarified his comments, and I see where he was coming from. 

1 minute ago, TexasPanther2012 said:

you right lol my bad, I was just trying to be clear that we didn't start the threat to "beat out chest" 2 weeks in advance, when we have a game this week, I didn't want our conversations on this thread to be taken as Liberty arrogance but I wasn't really suggesting you guys were being arrogant by doing it, just felt some of the posters were trying to get a negative reaction out of us. But Kicker clarified his comments, and I see where he was coming from. 

meant to say beat our chest 

With a loss to HJ last night, WOS will get the win. No more need for predictions or even a thread for this game. Game will still be played and and hoping for no injuries but Liberty will have 2 L's in district, period. The undefeated season is over. Reality has set in. 

Region 3 is turning out to be quite strange this year.  Wouldn't be surprised if there were some rematches from district 12 in there as none of the other favorites are doing too well.  

There are only 7 teams in the region with 2 losses or less, 3 of whom are in our district.

My regional predictions:

District 9

1. Lorena 3-0, 5-3 - Still has to play Connally and Fairfield - prediction 5-0

2. Robinson 2-1, 6-2 - Still has to play Salado and Mexia - prediction 4-1

3. Connally 2-1, 5-3 - Still has to play Lorena and Salado - prediction 3-2

4. Salado 2-1, 5-3 - Still has to play Robinson and Connally - prediction 2-3

Mexia 0-3, 2-6 - Still has to play Fairfield and Robinson - prediction 1-4

Fairfield 0-3, 1-7 - Still has to play  Mexia and Lorena - prediction 0-5

District 10

1. Giddings 3-0, 6-2 - Still has to play La Grange and Columbus - prediction 5-0

2. Caldwell 2-1, 4-4 - Still has to play Gonzales and La Grange - prediction 4-1

3. Columbus 1-2, 2-6 - Still has to play Smithville and Giddings - prediction 2-3 (+9 differential)

4. Gonzales 1-2, 4-4 - Still has to play Caldwell and Smithville - prediction 2-3 (-1 differential)

La Grange 2-1, 3-4 - Still has to play Giddings and Caldwell - prediction 2-3 (-8 differential)

Smithville 0-3, 0-8 - Still has to play Columbus and Gonzales - prediction 0-5

District 11

1. Bellville 2-0, 6-2 - Still has to play Madisonville and Shepherd - prediction 4-0

2. Shepherd 2-0, 6-1 - Still has to play Brookshire and Bellville - prediction 3-1

3. Tarkington 1-2, 3-5 - Still has to play Madisonville - prediction 2-2

4. Madisonville 1-1, 2-6 - Still has to play Bellville and Tarkington - prediction 1-3

Brookshire Royal 0-3, 1-6 - Still has to play Shepherd - prediction 0-4

District 12

1. West Orange-Stark 2-0, 8-0 - Still has to play Liberty and Orangefield - prediction 4-0

2. Hardin-Jefferson 1-1, 5-2 - Still has to play Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett - prediction 3-1

3. Liberty 2-1, 8-1 - Still has to play West Orange-Stark - prediction 2-2

4. Orangefield 1-1, 4-4 - Still has to play Hardin-Jefferson and West Orange-Stark - prediction 1-3

Hamshire-Fannett 0-3, 0-8 - Still has to play Hardin-Jefferson - prediction 0-4

4A Region III D2 Playoff Predictions

Lorena-1 vs Gonzales-4

Tarkington-3 vs Hardin-Jefferson-2

Giddings-1 vs Salado-4

Shepherd-2 vs Liberty-3

Bellville-1 vs Orangefield-4

Caldwell-2 vs Connally-3

West Orange-Stark-1 vs Madisonville-4

Robinson-2 vs Columbus-3

1 hour ago, Goblin said:

Region 3 is turning out to be quite strange this year.  Wouldn't be surprised if there were some rematches from district 12 in there as none of the other favorites are doing too well.  

There are only 7 teams in the region with 2 losses or less, 3 of whom are in our district.

My regional predictions:

District 9

1. Lorena 3-0, 5-3 - Still has to play Connally and Fairfield - prediction 5-0

2. Robinson 2-1, 6-2 - Still has to play Salado and Mexia - prediction 4-1

3. Connally 2-1, 5-3 - Still has to play Lorena and Salado - prediction 3-2

4. Salado 2-1, 5-3 - Still has to play Robinson and Connally - prediction 2-3

Mexia 0-3, 2-6 - Still has to play Fairfield and Robinson - prediction 1-4

Fairfield 0-3, 1-7 - Still has to play  Mexia and Lorena - prediction 0-5

District 10

1. Giddings 3-0, 6-2 - Still has to play La Grange and Columbus - prediction 5-0

2. Caldwell 2-1, 4-4 - Still has to play Gonzales and La Grange - prediction 4-1

3. Columbus 1-2, 2-6 - Still has to play Smithville and Giddings - prediction 2-3 (+9 differential)

4. Gonzales 1-2, 4-4 - Still has to play Caldwell and Smithville - prediction 2-3 (-1 differential)

La Grange 2-1, 3-4 - Still has to play Giddings and Caldwell - prediction 2-3 (-8 differential)

Smithville 0-3, 0-8 - Still has to play Columbus and Gonzales - prediction 0-5

District 11

1. Bellville 2-0, 6-2 - Still has to play Madisonville and Shepherd - prediction 4-0

2. Shepherd 2-0, 6-1 - Still has to play Brookshire and Bellville - prediction 3-1

3. Tarkington 1-2, 3-5 - Still has to play Madisonville - prediction 2-2

4. Madisonville 1-1, 2-6 - Still has to play Bellville and Tarkington - prediction 1-3

Brookshire Royal 0-3, 1-6 - Still has to play Shepherd - prediction 0-4

District 12

1. West Orange-Stark 2-0, 8-0 - Still has to play Liberty and Orangefield - prediction 4-0

2. Hardin-Jefferson 1-1, 5-2 - Still has to play Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett - prediction 3-1

3. Liberty 2-1, 8-1 - Still has to play West Orange-Stark - prediction 2-2

4. Orangefield 1-1, 4-4 - Still has to play Hardin-Jefferson and West Orange-Stark - prediction 1-3

Hamshire-Fannett 0-3, 0-8 - Still has to play Hardin-Jefferson - prediction 0-4

4A Region III D2 Playoff Predictions

Lorena-1 vs Gonzales-4

Tarkington-3 vs Hardin-Jefferson-2

Giddings-1 vs Salado-4

Shepherd-2 vs Liberty-3

Bellville-1 vs Orangefield-4

Caldwell-2 vs Connally-3

West Orange-Stark-1 vs Madisonville-4

Robinson-2 vs Columbus-3

Not bad other than I think Madisonville beats Tarkington