West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

4 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Im not affiliated with the Liberty Panthers, I played for the Panthers. That is a team i will Always want to look forward to being the best, but i am against not giving a team that has faced a bunch of diversity this season and has just sharpened their tools for 3 years. WOS should go out and do what they wanna do statistically and definitiely what you guys expect but upsets happen and the guys on this team are ready to play, they are. I wish yall wouldve waited to make this thread yall shoot down teams weekly now the athletes that get on here and view this are wanting to prove yall wrong. The way yall look at the outcome of the game, means a pointless forum was posted. What was the point if yall know WOS is going to do the same thing they did to every other team? 

Son, your mother and I think you're on drugs. 

38 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Hey you were the same one that thought that Crosby was gonna have to come up with excuses for the loss that never happened, right?  In fact, if I remember correctly, the Cougars guaranteed the Broncos varsity will have something in common with their all world JV, both will have only 10 game seasons.

Leave the varsity talk to the men, boy.  You go put up your JV prediction thread.

I seriously don't think you'd talk that big to my face partner, you wouldn't get one word out, but you know what your problem is, you think it's only one way of thinking and only one way doing things, your way. That's where your wrong. I don't think my prediction and support of a team,(JV, or a neighboring team) should get you butt hurt like it does, but truthfully it's funny that you do. You can't handle the truth, and the truth is that you are scared, you see me myself am not scared of no one but God, I personally know players and players dad's from Liberty,I have worked with some in the past and my son has played them on numerous occasions in baseball, basketball, and little league football. So I will support what level of team I want and which ever team that I feel, and I thought you may be alright, until the boy comment came out, I'm 40 years old with a beard and a few scars on my face and not scared of a few more, so maybe do yourself a favor and keep your boy comments to yourself and remember this forum is for support of our kids and kids friends, but remember this, I hope that big back from liberty never let's off the throttle, and I hope slack rips your secondary to shreds. As always Go Broncos and go Panthers.

3 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I seriously don't think you'd talk that big to my face partner, you wouldn't get one word out, but you know what your problem is, you think it's only one way of thinking and only one way doing things, your way. That's where your wrong. I don't think my prediction and support of a team,(JV, or a neighboring team) should get you butt hurt like it does, but truthfully it's funny that you do. You can't handle the truth, and the truth is that you are scared, you see me myself am not scared of no one but God, I personally know players and players dad's from Liberty, my son has played them on numerous occasions in baseball, basketball, and little league football. So I will support what level of team I want and which ever team that I feel, and I thought you may be alright, until the boy comment came out, I'm 40 years old with a beard and a few scars on my face and not scared of a few more, so maybe do yourself a favor and keep your boy comments to yourself and remember this forum is for support of our kids and kids friends, but remember this, I hope that big back from liberty never let's off the throttle, and I hope slack rips your secondary to shreds. As always Go Broncos and go Panthers.

Oh yeah, you a baaaaaaaad man.  I am sooooooo scared of you. Give me your address and I'll send you a post card from the playoffs, boy.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Oh yeah, you a baaaaaaaad man.  I am sooooooo scared of you. Give me your address and I'll send you a post card from the playoffs, boy.

Your tough behind your monitor, azzhole. Go back and look your the one who has provoked me every time. We got two more games left and the next weeks JV game just happens to be away but hey we have one left at home, so feel free to do what you feel you need to, but I'd put money on one thing, you'd watch who you called boy from now on.

This is hilarious! We all knew Liberty would start beating their chests about being "undefeated" but WOS hasn't been playing 2A and private schools like the Panthers have.  HJ is about to open your eyes. They are a good solid team. The Mustangs are on a completely different level than Liberty can even imagine. See you in two weeks and make sure you button your chin straps, it's going to be a long night for your starters and a very short one for ours.

27 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Bet me!!!!

This game won't do anything for me but give me a laugh. But I sure support my friends you see that's where you and your buddy WOS have things screwed, you are suppose to be loyal to your team and never sale out to anyone. Maybe y'all never played sports in school, maybe you did, but if y'all did your coach never instilled that competiveness where you never bow down and you never give up, some of those life lessons taught on the field for life off the field. 

31 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Boy, you need a little more Jesus time if one word is gonna get you all ready to fight and stuff.

Who said anything about fighting, oh there ya go being butt hurt again, how does it feel to wear your feelings on your shoulder. Geez Louis.

1 hour ago, kicker said:

This is hilarious! We all knew Liberty would start beating their chests about being "undefeated" but WOS hasn't been playing 2A and private schools like the Panthers have.  HJ is about to open your eyes. They are a good solid team. The Mustangs are on a completely different level than Liberty can even imagine. See you in two weeks and make sure you button your chin straps, it's going to be a long night for your starters and a very short one for ours.

To be fair it is 2 people and the one from Liberty was just saying anyone can be beat, but had a difficult time writing it out in a readable fashion. The other is a Dayton guy who follows Liberty cause his kids have played ball with the Liberty kids. Not sure if that really counts as beating their chests.

Its been a good while since Liberty has been this good. I am guessing most Liberty fans are anxious to see how they match up with HJ and trying to keep the undefeated season alive. The players are most definitely doing this which is all that really matters.

All that said, since the WOS folks have a bye and started this thread I will say this. Through my life, I have seen a lot of football and there is no doubt that teams that should not lose do lose all the time. If WOS plays their game then they should beat Liberty handily, but Liberty is a good enough team that if WOS is off and turns the ball over a few times they could be in the game and make it interesting. I highly doubt that happens, but anytime I think there is no way one team can lose to another I remind myself that in 1999 Baytown Sterling ended Katy's then 5a record 35 regular season game winning streak. If Baytown Sterling can knock off a Katy team full of seniors who had never lost a regular season game and do it at Katy's stadium then truely any team can win at any time.

Anyway, should be an interesting game if Liberty can make it through HJ. Im thinking about heading over to Orange to see the WOS machine in person. Hopefully, it is a 9-0 Liberty making the trip.

7 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

That's y'all's problem, you think they can't be beat, well bro, anybody can lose one. Liberty has a 50% chance of pulling this game off. I'm pulling for them and I hope they bring it to WOS and maybe shut some of you up a little.

Okay, no reason to say all of that. WOS deserves all hype, they are defending the state title, Senior bug wasnt present at all they are the team to beat. That is crazy talk but not giving a undefeated ball club a chance in scary

LOL I haven't seen this From Grad ever lol, pretty damn funny. WOS will win this game. Heard Liberty has a few transfers from Dayton since the new coach there in Dayton pissed them off. Don't believe it will make a difference. WOS is loaded like I have never seen em. Defense wins Championships, and they have a DEFENSE!

Liberty has a pretty good team & as I posted very early this yr they would win every game then lose by [email protected] yr=49-0 WOS,me & some of my friends that follow the games incl all the way to Arlington/Reliant(6 straight & suites reserved for 2016 games) will be making the trip to watch this game.I won't get into a tit for tat conversation about the game but I have witnessed how well a team can play(2014 state finalist w/1 returning O/D player qb JD,led Gilmer to real late in the game) and a complete mauling of a great Celina team@Reliant 2015 to win state rather easily & now return the house to clean house for a very,very 3 peat state title appearance & my bet is back to back titles.I'm just hoping for a good dry cold front & a good cup of coffee & no mosquitos & no serious injuries heading towards the ever so close high school playoffs.Smh I prolly bring along some aspirin for my head just from watching:)