Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

have your coaches showed you the scouting video? Just remember' date=' you can't simulate speed. Remember this all through the week...[/quote']

your exactly right, we cant.. but central cant simulate how hard we are going to hit them, so they wont be hittin those holes to quick after a play or 2.. so remember this

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurplePride

:shock: I hope BH realizes this is not Dayton people throwing "Dayton" in your face negatively.........

:D Everyone I know from Dayton is behind BH on this game as we weren't backed from our own "new" district til THIS WEEK.....we were bashed from them just like your being........sorry about that.....we know how it feels too....(there are a few exceptions..like NEDERLAND, couple from Vidor and PNG, well heck, I do have a Central buddy too) anyway..

I and tons of others here in Dayton have FAITH in BH and STAND BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!! GO EAGLES! Let them THINK you are NOTHING and then SURPRISE THEM! :D

GO BRONCOS!

GO EAGLES!

GO BULLDOGS!

:D

Funny thing, Central use to play Northshore when they were 5A but not this set of Jags.....

Also, don't think for a second you salt domers have the market cornered when it comes to laying big hits. Central historically has been a hard hitting team and this years addition is no exception......

I read all this and just laugh. The same area that is so sure BH is going to get destroyed in this game didn't give Dayton a chance in their new district. I have seen Dayton play and I have also seen other "real 4-A teams" play and let me tell you this, we are both in weak districts.

Central or BH, whoever wins, will likely draw LaMarque the next game. Their offensive and defensive lines average somewhere near 300 lbs. Do they have speed.......well let me tell you. You say speed kills, well so does a 300 lb lineman laying on Antion fast as lightning man with his pink air jordans.

Blow smoke elsewhere and come play ball Friday. By the way, Houston Sterling was from "West of the Trinty" too. :D:D

You from Barbies hill keep talking about Sterling. They did win their district but y'all keep forgetting that Central did play 2 5A teams and had a split. Actually they played 3 if you count the scrimmages while the Hill got waxed by West Orange. Now you tell me, who's really blowing smoke....

You from Barbies hill keep talking about Sterling. They did win their district but y'all keep forgetting that Central did play 2 5A teams and had a split. Actually they played 3 if you count the scrimmages while the Hill got waxed by West Orange. Now you tell me' date=' who's really blowing smoke....[/quote']

Nothin against Dayton, but they got "waxed" against west orange also and they beat central so..

You won't find anyone predicting a 21-4A sweep or a blow-out. Galena Park has the best chance in the playoffs going Div-1. BH has the second best chance with central, but it pretty much over after that. Crosby has it's backs against the wall with grade issues and a tough Dayton team.

Jags.......if Central loses you best be on here Saturday giving props to BH.

:evil: :evil: :evil: 64 you know what to do. Been watching you do it for years. Whats even better is seem to play a little better when you get ticked off :twisted: so this is the site for you........and don't worry about 89-2 he's not really going to tackle anyone. Besides I'll bet you a buck LCP could still take a hit. :roll: He may have lost some speed but I bet he could bounce right back up. :?: ....HA HA HA. :D:D:D

Central 33

BH 12

Weakest 4A district in the state means a short playoff run for the Eagles. 11-0 Barbers Hill lost to Kirbyville in the playoffs last year. They lost to Kirbyville the last two years in the playoffs. Kirbyville is a very small 3A on the verge of going 2A. Central, on the other hand, is a real 4A team with real 4A athletes. There is a big difference b/w Kirbyville and Central. Bad news for the Hill.

Guest Bridge City Card

Central 33

BH 12

Weakest 4A district in the state means a short playoff run for the Eagles. 11-0 Barbers Hill lost to Kirbyville in the playoffs last year. They lost to Kirbyville the last two years in the playoffs. Kirbyville is a very small 3A on the verge of going 2A. Central' date=' on the other hand, is a real 4A team with real 4A athletes. There is a big difference b/w Kirbyville and Central. Bad news for the Hill.[/quote'] Valid Point.

Central 33

BH 12

Weakest 4A district in the state means a short playoff run for the Eagles. 11-0 Barbers Hill lost to Kirbyville in the playoffs last year. They lost to Kirbyville the last two years in the playoffs. Kirbyville is a very small 3A on the verge of going 2A. Central' date=' on the other hand, is a real 4A team with real 4A athletes. There is a big difference b/w Kirbyville and Central. Bad news for the Hill.[/quote']

Barbers Hill was a very young team last year. A's dont matter its the players and the heart

Central 33

BH 12

Weakest 4A district in the state means a short playoff run for the Eagles. 11-0 Barbers Hill lost to Kirbyville in the playoffs last year. They lost to Kirbyville the last two years in the playoffs. Kirbyville is a very small 3A on the verge of going 2A. Central' date=' on the other hand, is a real 4A team with real 4A athletes. There is a big difference b/w Kirbyville and Central. Bad news for the Hill.[/quote']

None of which means squat when comparing previous years. Since we are comparing, Texans beat Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday, so that must mean the Jags go down again Friday.....see don't mean squat.

Both teams must execute.

Both teams must control penalties.

Both teams must control turnovers.

Both teams must score.

Going to be a good game. I just want to see how we match up to this "real 4-A team", being from the "weakest 4-A district" and all. :wink: :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder