Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Guest CougarPride

I hope yall enjoyed this year against us BH it just seems that yall had problems against teams that we easily beat. And if you think you dominated the game against us that is real funny. After seeing who you have returning next year and who we have I hope you enjoy this years win over us and this last game because it going to be a long year for you next year. Oh and come watch us play next WEEK you won't have anything else to do.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope yall enjoyed this year against us BH it just seems that yall had problems against teams that we easily beat. And if you think you dominated the game against us that is real funny. After seeing who you have returning next year and who we have I hope you enjoy this years win over us and this last game because it going to be a long year for you next year. Oh and come watch us play next WEEK you won't have anything else to do.

HMMM lets see we beat Crosby in V-ball twice, Team Tennis, Football and Cross Country!!! Get ready for some more, this season ain't over yet :lol:

Crosby we are your new DAYTON :lol:

Ha well we are about to beat Dayton so I guess that is a sign to come.

If yall were playing any other team I would be routing for the Coog's , but Dayton and BH have backed each other for years. I like Crosby actually the only think I cant stand is you coach's ingnorant statements in the news papers about teams he gets beat by.

Ignorent statement????? :shock: well would you like to refresh me on those statements because coach Flanagan is a stand up guy.

It would take me forever to find them, but this year he stated something to the tune of " I can't put my finger on the BH loss, we should have won we were better than them"

And then last year after Bh beat yall 7 td's to 1 in a scrimmage he got on and said " It was just a scrimmage if it had been a real game crosby would have won"

I have never seen him give any props to other teams and I know he don't like the Hill because while he was in Orangefield BH beat his team in the playoffs two year in a row by a combined score of 105 to 14!!

Guest CougarPride

We were the better team this year. If you look at the yardage from the game Yall had the same type of night yall always have and we just had a bad night. We have snapped the ball over the quarterbacks head a total of 2 times this year and we did both against yall. It happens though But It shows with the trouble yall had with GP ( the team that we dominated all night) that yall had a good night and we didnt. And it will show when yall get thumped next week and we pull out the V.

We were the better team this year. If you look at the yardage from the game Yall had the same type of night yall always have and we just had a bad night. We have snapped the ball over the quarterbacks head a total of 2 times this year and we did both against yall. It happens though But It shows with the trouble yall had with GP ( the team that we dominated all night) that yall had a good night and we didnt. And it will show when yall get thumped next week and we pull out the V.

Did you ever think BH caused your bad night???? I think we did some hiking over the head as well. I just read in a post that you said you didn't like sore losers???

Sounds like sour grapes to me. If yall were the better team you would have won!! Crosby got shut down by a BH D that dominated your butts all night. Don't be a sore loser!!!

Guest CougarPride

scoring 10 points is domination let me tell you, one pass play wow that was some domintaion. I never said it wasnt a good game and that Bh wasnt a good program I just feel that we are a little better this year and it will show in our playoff games. Plus I actually were pulling for yall at first untill I heard the GP score at the game. There is no way yall can play with central and let GP hold yall to 22 points in regulation. Because GP freaken sucks, trust me I know. They are very weak and they give up quikly. Central will be much better.

scoring 10 points is domination let me tell you' date=' one pass play wow that was some domintaion. I never said it wasnt a good game and that Bh wasnt a good program I just feel that we are a little better this year and it will show in our playoff games. Plus I actually were pulling for yall at first untill I heard the GP score at the game. There is no way yall can play with central and let GP hold yall to 22 points in regulation. Because GP freaken sucks, trust me I know. They are very weak and they give up quikly. Central will be much better.[/quote']

CougarPride where did all the love for the district go you had earlier this weeK? :shock:

This one could get ugly.........I know BH has a great program but I don't think they are ready to face the kind of athletes that BMT. Central has.......

Central by 21

Underdog baby!!! I think BH has been picked to lose every game this year by someone!!

I just hope if BH wins this game their are not more excusses of why BH isn't any good.

Well I'm out got things to do.....Peace

I still have love for the district' date=' what happened to anybody from our district showing us love. Ha thats not going to happen.[/quote']

I know your team like the back of of my hand and do hope you'all win. Just dont shoot your gap off so much and make it difficult to root for Crosby. I like your middle linebacker thirty three, Trey Buck, and number eighty four the big wr. You guys have a good team and I hope you beat Dayton. Many of us are rooting for all three teams but just stop talking so much CRAP and show some respect for other teams.

Guest CougarPride

.. 33 is Gregg Buckner possible Defensive MVP and 84 Zeph failed so he is out of the game. so you are honostly telling me that I am talking more smack then anybody else here, or is it that I am the only person from Crosby on here and when one person from BH doesnt like what I say the other 1,000 don't like it either.

.. 33 is Gregg William's possible Defensive MVP and 84 Zeph failed so he is out of the game. so you are honostly telling me that I am talking more smack then anybody else here' date=' or is it that I am the only person from Crosby on here and when one person from BH doesnt like what I say the other 1,000 don't like it either.[/quote']

Bla, Bla Bla :oops:

I am much older than most on here but a question for you Central fans. Years ago there was a player Michael Young that was a Te and De. Do any of you remember him or know what he is doing now?

I can't recall a M. Young playing for Central. I'd have to ask my North End historian on that 1

I think it was Central but I watch him in a playoff game vs. Aldine Mac and I have never seen a performance like it. I swear he was literally in on every other tackle and cutting up on offense. :shock: Best game I ever seen anyone play on defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline