Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

It's time I put my 2 cents in here. consistancy is our downfall. If we play Jaguar football, we can compete with anyone. We have the athletes. And yall fail to mention #5 Williams. He will start licking his chops when he sees those open lanes to take it to the house. At the same time, BH isn't undefeated for nothing. You still have to come out and play every week. Sorry teams can Beat a good team on any given night. With that being said, I expect a good game by both team, although I'm rolling with my jags by 14.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time I put my 2 cents in here. consistancy is our downfall. If we play Jaguar football' date=' we can compete with anyone. We have the athletes. And yall fail to mention #5 Williams. He will start licking his chops when he sees those open lanes to take it to the house. At the same time, BH isn't undefeated for nothing. You still have to come out and play every week. Sorry teams can Beat a good team on any given night. With that being said, I expect a good game by both team, although I'm rolling with my jags by 14.[/quote']

Most of you should learn from this post!! This is a good post not talking smack or hating ,but giving an opinion! BH has constently got on here and given their opinions and offered respect to their opponents while most of you numbskulls are JEALOUS of BH and their history.

I'm guilty of talking smack as well ,but after reading week after week of "BH is good" "BH has no speed" and other intelligent quotes I have to lower myself to speak with the SETX masses!!

Enough, I'll let you talk! and if Central wins you can all pat yourselfs on the back and say " I told you BH was terrible" by the way that will be said if we lose by 1 or 21. BH will play the Jags this Friday and will compete! IF BH wins I hope to see you losers on here congradulating the Eagles while eating Crow. IF BH loses you can bet every BH member on this board will be on to offer congrats to the JAGS!!!

Is the Jr College comment an insult or a compliment?????

Williams is a commit to A&M and a good student from what I hear. Coach Stowers was last year's COY for nothing. He will have those Jags ready to romp

I understand that but they are not all D1 players, thats why I said Juco............and last time I checked, Juco players were quite a bit better than HS players so I believe it was a compliment.

Or any of the other 3 quality receivers. Now there is the million dollar question. :roll:

If they trow a swing pass Friday I might just form tackle Price myself.... :D:D

:P:P:P I hope it don't come down to that but it would be pretty funny to see ya do that. Maybe if we start the game with a differrent play than we have in the first 10 you can stay in the stands. GP sure was ready for it. Kind of reminds me of when we had 45 in the back field and we open the offense with an inside hand off to him and he would run over the guard for 4 or 5 yards. Good play but after watching it for 2 or 3 years straight some folks started to figure it out. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Or any of the other 3 quality receivers. Now there is the million dollar question. :roll:

If they trow a swing pass Friday I might just form tackle Price myself.... :D:D

You might want to rethink that as I know quite a few players that would be standing between you and him. We have done quite well with what we have been doing so far. And if you did see the pictures of Mason catching the pass there are three people all over him. We are very protective of our coaches as they are one of the reasons we are 10-0. :idea:

Yea, great coaching makes you 10-0 for the season. The games that we lost we were severely outcoached or we adjusted to what the oponent was doing too late. We have a team to compete with any team in the state, however, it comes to coaching. We very well could have been 10-0. the games we lost was by 1 scores.

First off I want to give congrats to the Hill Boys you played one awesome game on friday night. It is quite an accomplishment to be in your first year as a 4a team to go undefeated and District Champs. Almost reminds you of a underdog football movie, with a come from behind victory. Superb!! Its nice to see some of the fans have joined the crazy moms in their crusade for a little Eagle Spirit.

It is really a shame to know people can not give a praise or even good luck to the eagles. I can understand about competition and a little smack talk from time to time. In this case from what you have read on here, I suppose that our boys ought to stay at home friday night twiddling their thumbs or doing a little cross stitch. WRONG!!! Those kids have worked very hard, to get where they are now. It was not handed to them. It was earned. This team is full of heart and a whole lot of pride.

Keep up the pace and Good Luck to the Barbers Hill 21-4a Undefeated District Champs Inaugural Season !!!!!!

Good luck to both teams. I hope for a BH victory , but I know they will play their hearts out no matter the outcome. I would like to see someone come out of the stands to comfort some of the BH coaches. It would be great to see some of the idiots who bash them get bashed themselves. How dare anyone who says they support our team bash anyone.

I agree with BHEX86. A lot of smack talk going on..... and it's to be expected. Typical of any message board. I do think kudos goes to the kids. They played their hearts out to the end and deserve some recognition. They could have just rolled over, took the loss and went home, but they didn't!

This was THE best game I've seen in a long time. For those of you Eagle Fans who didn't go or stay for the game -- YOU MISSED IT!!! Regardless of whether or not you like BH, it was like a good come back movie.

And for the BH Fans --- I was glad to see when the rest of the fans finally started to get into the game. That's exactly what the boys needed and wanted. When you see the boys standing on the sidelines or on the field and they're waving their arms up & down, they're not doing it to try to "fly like an Eagle", they're doing it to the CROWD - The FANS, wanting YOU (US) to get into the game.

So BH Fans, let's be ready to show our boys the support they want, don't wait for them to be on the field and sidelines, waving their arms asking for our support. We expect the boys to bring their "A" game, so as fans, let's bring ours and be ready to raise the roof Friday!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!

Just curious, how may times has Central played on turf this year? Does Central have a Turf field?

BH has played 3 games this year on turf which is nice because most years the first time BH played on turf was in the playoffs.

turf is just another advantage for Central. Now that i know they are playing on turf ill Central wins by 4 td's. Derek Hall on turf should be a fun to wacth.

You might want to rethink that as I know quite a few players that would be standing between you and him. We have done quite well with what we have been doing so far. And if you did see the pictures of Mason catching the pass there are three people all over him. We are very protective of our coaches as they are one of the reasons we are 10-0. :idea:

I think he was joking. HA HA HA. Loosen up a little bit. I hope we will not be this tight on Friday.

There are fourteen boys on the BH team that have been playing together since they began with the Optimist Club years ago. What is that like fourteen years? They have been through many wars and this week will be no different when they face Central. JUST ROLL HILL JUST ROLL. If I was as big as the Swart kid I would charge everyone a dollar just to look at me. : Lol:

I think he was joking. HA HA HA. Loosen up a little bit. I hope we will not be this tight on Friday.

Boy, they are a little anal arn't they???? :D:D:D I would not form takle him, but a good blind spear....... :D:D

Seriously, throw the freaking football downfield.......look at how many passing yards Houston Sterling had against Central and they stink...... :!:

These boys are a TEAM...they play as one and treat each other with respect, they knew when this season started they were going to be underdogs all year long. And yes of the 30 somthing seniors 14 of them have played together since they were old enough to strap on a helment. They have won Optimist FB championships..they were back to back undefeated district champs in Middle School...they had 3 players move up to JV & Varsity their Freshman year and still managed to win district. They were split apart their Sopmore year..some of them played 5A teams as a Sopmore team and only lost by 1 or 2 TD's only because they didnt have the number of kids the other schools had and were not fresh by the end of the game... JV team won district, and they still had 7 or 8 up on Varsity. The past is what it is.....they have all played their best this year...both good games & bad games, they have prevailed and are 21-4A UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPS NO ONE CAN take that from them....BH will never be given any respect to much jelousy or whatever it is. I dont care. However come Friday night all I can assure you is that OUR BOYS from the HILL will put everything they have out there on the field, and let the team who gives it all come out the winner...which ever team it is. I am routing for MY BOYS as I am sure most of the stadium will be....Bring on the Jags!! It will be the game of their lives for these kids...the Eagles will HIT the field together ONE TEAM, and play as ONE TEAM. They will have a community who is VERY PROUD of them and their accomplishments...backing them 100%...I hope that Beaumont Central can say the same!! LETS GO BOYS!!!

Having never played Barbers Hill before Central doesn't yet understand the sprit, and pride of a Barbers Hill football team. The "Hill" never quits (remember last week), and they never will. I hope Central underestimates the Eagles.... :D

A day of reckoning awaits Beaumont Central....they will find out this week what Barbers Hill is all about...

Barbers Hill - 28

Beaumont Central - 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833