Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central is one of two teams that I have not seen play out of these two districts. BH's coaching staff is going to have to step it up and run a better offensive plan than they have for the past two weeks. The players will have to not make mistakes. This could be a very good game and I think Central fans might just be looking past this one.

I hope Cenral does overlook the Eagles! BIG MISTAKE!!!! BH will play Central tight and if they make any mistakes BH will make them pay. Central has a very talented team and could be the best team BH has played this year. I will say that if BH gets behind with Central like they did GP season over!!! We need a game plan for the 1st quarter!!!!! This is going to be a long week ,but after this week I think BH advances!

BH 35

Central 21

BH has been "out-athleted" in at least three games, but discipline, execution, defense and guts prevailed. This is going to be a tough one, that we cannot get behind in. There better be a lot of film review and prep. Against GP, we seemed to come out with the same off. plan as always. In fact, first play we ran was the hitch pass which was almost picked off for TD. Do we not think that opponents are watching our film????????? Save it for when we have their D stretched out! Regardless, its gonna be a war....can't wait!

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm going for BH in this one. If they go out and play like they want to get further, they can pull it off.

Barbers Hill - 28

Beaumont Central - 21

I think we can't get behind early.......Yall can say our offense needs a better gameplan but I think we can't let someone score right out of the gates....I think we need to get momentum early and keep it.....Central is to talented to spot them points.....we need to play a clean game no turnovers or bad snaps.....also can't give up the big play on defense if we do the Galena Park Qb was a good player but Centrals is 2 times better and bigger.

Central embarsses BH and wins by 3 TD's. Central too big and too fast for BH. Good game for the first half and then all Central after that.

I feel like if its a good game 1st half.....then 2nd half will be better and BH has an edge. BH excells in the 2nd half. They have all year. Gonna be a great game to see. BH is not a slow team either if thats what your anticipating. Whole lotta speed over there as well. I understand that Central is bigger overall and they have certain expectations and its ok to be confident. But dont underestimate BH.

Guest GoStangs

Central is a pretty solid favorite going into the game. They've got a good, athletic, and disciplined team, and they're pretty tough on both sides of the ball.

Central is a pretty solid favorite going into the game. They've got a good' date=' athletic, and disciplined team, and they're pretty tough on both sides of the ball.[/quote']

We are on the golden triangle board that is why they are the pretty solid favorite :lol: Go over to the BH board I think they are picking BH over there :lol:

Guest CougarPride

Even though we are in the same district After last nights game I KNow that BHIll can not stop williams. This is not Kirbyville in the playoffs anymore. If The GP quarteback had that big of a game then wow I hate to see what the boy from central can do.

Central - 48 BH-14

Give me the Barber Hill Site if others can also post there. Didn't know they one in which its good they one. I log onto the Bulldog site quite a bit' date=' don't never post anything but I do browse the threads. A very nice message board to me. So if I may would love to get on yours.[/quote']

Here you go :) :oops:

http://eteamz.active.com/bheagles/index.cfm?

Even though we are in the same district After last nights game I KNow that BHIll can not stop williams. This is not Kirbyville in the playoffs anymore. If The GP quarteback had that big of a game then wow I hate to see what the boy from central can do.

Central - 48 BH-14

10-0 :lol: they got to better than this district!!

Here's a picture for ya Coog in case you forgot :lol:

no64CSwartvsCrosby.jpg

Here are some stats for comparing these two teams. Offensively Central has gained almost 964 more yards than BH while only averaging 1.2 more points than BH. Defensively Central is has allowed 83 more points than BH and is allowing 8.3 more points a game than BH. Central has the edge on schedule strength along with there opponents having a winning average.

This is just something to look at and I got the stats out of the Houston Chronicle. Friday at 7:30 you can throw this entire page out, because everyone starts at zero!!!!!

Barbers Hill

Rushing 1523

Passing 1399

Total 2922

Average 292.2

Scored 309

Allowed 117

BH averaged 30.9 points a game and giving up 11.7

BH is 10-0 while there combined opponents records are 47-51

Beaumont Central

Rushing - 2712

Passing - 1174

Total - 3886

Average 388.6 yards a game

Scored - 321

Allowed - 200

Central averaged 32.1 points a game and giving up 20.

Central is 7-3 while there combined opponents records are 50-47.

Guest GoStangs

:lol::lol:

Seriously, BH hasn't seen a team that has the talent Central brings to the field, and they will have trouble adjusting to what Central brings to the table -- they're a good, all around team. If it was a matter of just stopping one player or exploiting a weak offense or defense, that would be one thing; Central just has a lot of weapons. I'm not saying BH has no chance, but they certainly have an uphill climb on their hands.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder