Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't remember him but that's the team that beat a wounded Odell James in the first round in Beaumont....

:lol::lol::lol: Right on brother and a Central team that had a ton of speed. :lol:

Guest BIG HOUSE

WELL BH ANOTHER PLAYOFF APP. GONNA BE A SHORT ONE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I said it earlier this season, 22-4A awaits you.So long and better luck next year.Oh,I'm sorry,22-4A awaits you next year also. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Heck, all of the 22-4A teams could beat BH......

CENTRAL-44

BH -13

REMEMBER CENTRAL ONLY BEAT LUMBERTON BY 8!!!!!

BH FANS HAVE SAID ALL YEAR HOW MUCH BETTER THEY WERE THAN LUMBERTON.......I SAY, PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

22-4A CLEANS UP YOUR DIST. IN 1WEEK!!!!! TOTAL SWEEP!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Purple Pride I understand you may dislike those Jags but please respect them. This is the same BH team that lost to little ol Kirbyville last year. They play in a soft district and played a soft non district schedule.....

Guest PurplePride

:shock:I do not "dislike" the Jags....AT ALL! I highly respect them! Never have I said anything against them! They were the toughest team we have played this year! If rooting for BH is taken as disliking Jags....sorry,...but I have been rooting for BH since DAY ONE (check WAY BACK in the posts)....they were the "underdog" like us in their "new" district as we were.........so we all huddle up and root each other on as NO ONE else was for either team..........we all have rooted for each other for years and even MORE so this year! NOW that it has gotten down to uh oh time for everyone else..........I AM STILL ROOTING FOR BARBERS HILL, DAYTON and NEDERLAND! No disrespect intended against Crosby-Central or GP. I am rooting for who I want to win as you are! Do you "dislike" the ones you AREN'T rooting for? I don't think so!

Not meaning to argue with you, just trying to make My point as YOU are yours! :wink:

Guest PurplePride

:D Forgot something..........Lord, I don't care about what happened "in the past years, last year etc." I REMEMBER when NEDERLAND sent us home BIG TIME and they NEVER TALKED SMACK TO US, BEFORE OR AFTER!

NEW YEAR, NEW TEAM! You flat never know, whoever shows up with their "game on"! :D

Galena Park Game: BH started terrible, then showed why they are the outright district champs. GP is that good however, IMO, so i doubt they win this week.

Crosby Game: Offense tried to run too much when it should have been airing it out to Fisher, Crosbys D was very good, but nowhere near as good as BH's, not in a long shot.

We are out athleted every game whe play so please stop saying that. YES we have seen these types of athletes we SCRIMMIGED WOS so i believe we have an idea about athleticism. Oh yeah NC, C.E. King and GP all have very talented athletes at QB.

By the way - OUR COACHES DONT GIVE A RATS ____ ABOUT SCRIMMAGES, its PRE-SEASON, we work on things and could care less about the score, sorry WOS I saw yall in the scrimmige and wasnt THAT impressed, that was the WORST excuse of a game ive seen at BH, If a game was played today it would be close. Not saying that we would win but it would be a quality game.

Central: Should be a good game, it wont be a blowout by Central, yes they are good and probobly should be favored. But BH is no slouch. Much respect to the winner.

I know its hard to like BH because we do have alot of money, tradition in EVERYTHING that involves the school, and are the smallest school in 4a but are winning District in all sports so far. Weak district or not that is amazing. I posted on this site on the reason for BH bashing a long time ago, back when the site was not as popular. So if you can find it, you can see all the details.

GO EAGLES!!! GO DAYTON !!!

If anyone thinks that Bh doesn't respect Central their crazy. We have all the respect for them, and know how much talent they have. We know we'll have to play the game of our lives. With that said, we are coming to play and play hard, and then we'll let the chips fall where they may. I couldn't be more proud of this group of kids.

Go Eagles

"By the way - OUR COACHES DONT GIVE A RATS ____ ABOUT SCRIMMAGES, its PRE-SEASON, we work on things and could care less about the score, sorry WOS I saw yall in the scrimmige and wasnt THAT impressed, that was the WORST excuse of a game ive seen at BH, If a game was played today it would be close. Not saying that we would win but it would be a quality game."

:roll: Sorry, the result would be the same. :wink:

"By the way - OUR COACHES DONT GIVE A RATS ____ ABOUT SCRIMMAGES' date=' its PRE-SEASON, we work on things and could care less about the score, sorry WOS I saw yall in the scrimmige and wasnt THAT impressed, that was the WORST excuse of a game ive seen at BH, If a game was played today it would be close. Not saying that we would win but it would be a quality game." [/i']

:roll: Sorry, the result would be the same. :wink:

Wishful thinking.

Looking forward to this game. It looks like that was a heck of a move by the coaches at Central to move that receiver to running back. Is that the fastest kid on the team? I know their is alot of team speed there but I heard that kid could really move. I'm pulling for the Hill in an upset.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833