Central vs. Barber's Hill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Just like GP was 10-0 2 years ago and Ozen hung 61 points on them.

How would the Hill fare against Lee, WB, and Sterling??

10-0 is 10-0 but the schedule won't get them ready for what Central brings to the table and considering this is mostly the same bunch that lost to Kirbyville.........

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams better put it on the field Friday night and both better be ready to play. I hope that Central thinks that they have it made because the Hill is ready and Central better be ready for a rude awakening when they find out that the Hill doesn't back down!

EAGLES- 28

CENTRAL- 14

sfa85 u say that bh cant hang around with central..... let me ask u something????? how bout u come to the hill' date=' strap on some pads and will see who talks a big game then.... what do u really know about tha hill???? nothing.... were 10-0 cause we r good like that not just b/c of a weak district yall call our district weak because a 3a team moved up and dominated.... o but wait let me guess we were in a weak district last year to right?????[/quote']

:shock: :shock: Easy now stud muffin Sfa85 is a very good man and has many friends here. Go back to the field and work on your left hook for the game.

sfa85 u say that bh cant hang around with central..... let me ask u something????? how bout u come to the hill' date=' strap on some pads and will see who talks a big game then.... what do u really know about tha hill???? nothing.... were 10-0 cause we r good like that not just b/c of a weak district yall call our district weak because a 3a team moved up and dominated.... o but wait let me guess we were in a weak district last year to right?????[/quote']

Okay if you was in 20 4a, do you think you would be undefeated? If you was in 21 3a would you be undefeated? I think anyone with any kind of sense would say no, so your district is weaker than the districts in this area, which is why your undefeated. I saw BH scrimmage Wo-s this year. I know your gonna say it was just a scrimmage, but when you play a game condition scrimmage and you lose something like thirty something to nothing, your not that strong. I really don't know who will win this game cause Central can be somewhat inconsistant, but if they are on their game...BH will be in a lot of trouble.

o also sfa u call us river rats but let me tell u something... we might be river rats and all that.... but i know your not talking about speed when u say we cant hit what we cant see.... cause trust me u aint see something that fast in your life.... and im pretty sure that the lights will be on friday night so there will be lots of light to see anything to dark as u say.... and if the lights arnt on ill make sure that i have a spot light in my truck just in case

ok so lets see your right im goin to say well that was just a scrimmage.... and guess what we had our starters in that game 4 i think mabey a quarter.... and im sry wo-s came out and acted like it was the super bowl.... so next time try to find something eles on the hill b4 u have and predictions on the way we play and the out come of the game or how bout u just get 5 bucks and come see it 4 your self

BH fans STOP whinning about respect... There is a reason your record isn't respected... Beat the Jags and you will get respect... Good luck tommorrow... I hate that first L will come so late in the season for you guys.

That right BH has to go out an take it no one is going to give it!!!! Bring it home baby!!!!

BH fans STOP whinning about respect... There is a reason your record isn't respected... Beat the Jags and you will get respect... Good luck tommorrow... I hate that first L will come so late in the season for you guys.

who ever said anything about whinning for respect.... i dnt recall anybody but with or with out it will still come out on top.. and im pretty sure when bh started this season everyone said we would lose every game just like they say dayton will every year.... but im pretty sure we dont need respect from u or anybody eles that talks crap about the hill or dayton... so go back to your lil computer and think about something better to say to people that care bout it.....

Guest PurplePride

:lol: Geez, yall are cracking me up down here in Dayton! I hate to get back to work as I am missing all the excitement! :lol: Be back later.. :lol:

GO BRONCOS!

GO EAGLES!

GO BULLDOGS!

:D:D:D

Lol okay your starters was in the game for a quarter...yeah right...nice try. Looks like you guys was acting like it was a superbowl the way you were hoopin and hollering and got drove. All I'm saying is, you guys didn't show much and you had all kinds of trouble with the speed, so if you haven't improved on that, then you will have a lot of trouble against Central.

In all honesty' date=' she doesn't know squat. Never played the game, so why would I feel threatened???

You Barbie dolls need to dig yourselves sometimes.....

Barbie's Hill: Internet champs of Chamber's Co.[/quote']

You sure have a fondness for barbies.........You wern't a cheerleader for SFA in 85 were ya :lol:

Well just call you Ken from now on!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder