Predictions For 20-4A This Year?

X

Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the #1 team in 20-4A?

• Central
    • Livingston
    • Vidor
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most everyone else doesn't seem to think Lumberton has a chance hold up, so we gotta hold our team up high. L-Town is going for sole next year.

Yea,everytime i think about Next Year the Lumberton Team countiues to Grow on me.Im a Central Fan..

An to me.

Central Vs. Lumberton will be the Game to watch.also Lumberton Vs Nederland.I just hope wen playoffs come.One of our teams will Win state.:)

I see Vidor being strong next year. This could be the year for the Pirates to finally get in the playoffs.

Vidor will win 2 district games in 2009 !!! They are choke artist with a 3 play offense.

HAHAHAHA your joking right? cause i think vidor is going to beat the raiders AGAIN and make the playoffs

I see Vidor being strong next year. This could be the year for the Pirates to finally get in the playoffs.

Vidor will win 2 district games in 2009 !!! They are choke artist with a 3 play offense.

HAHAHAHA your joking right? cause i think vidor is going to beat the raiders AGAIN and make the playoffs

I'm not sure about the beating of the Raiders again, but I do believe that Vidor will be in the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder