Nederland is open, Barrow Resigns

10 hours ago, A BUC 77 said:

Well good luck Monte wherever the road takes you.  A lot good memories.  I sorry it didn't work out in the end.  My highlight was watching you and your son together after upsetting big bad Pearland Dawson in 2012 at Reliant.

Thanks for mentioning that highlight, I saw that live a very special sports/life moment.

8 minutes ago, jake94 said:

I don’t think we can afford Westerberg!

If we’re talking Westerberg, he only beat PNG twice (he was 2-2 all time against us). We beat BH in 2021 (Westerberg wasn’t there). BH won by 5 in 2019. The only decisive win was in 2020 (54-28). 

1 hour ago, jake94 said:

Ahhh. I think he was talking about Prieto at Crosby. I’m not sure if Nederland would be an upgrade over Lake Worth or not, I’m not familiar with that program.

Westerberg would be good, regardless, except we’ve already seen his ceiling at a school like Nederland. He improved BH, but that meant bringing them from first round exits to third round. Prieto would be much better, I think. 

18 minutes ago, Old Ape said:

I apologize. I had no idea about how tough yalls current schedule is. My guy is 16-1 vs your current opponents.

How many State Title appearances does your guy have?  How many State Titles does your guy have?

16 minutes ago, Old Ape said:

1 and zero. PNG has 2 since he got out of yalls division though!!!

Do yall like watching PNG waltz into State game??

Three appearances and one victory in 48 years, after taking massive steps forward in training, condition, and coaching, and only following years of getting donkey stomped by better teams , and we finally become one of those better teams and now it’s “waltzing”? 

• KF89 changed the title to Nederland is open, Barrow Resigns