Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD

Gocats90

19 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No… the Golden Triangle is BMT, PA, Orange, and anything inside of the triangle formed by those three cities.  Or the Triplex, if you were around in the 80s. 

This is the hidden content, please

SETX for me is basically anything East of the Trinity up to 190. But schools on the on that 190 corridor are kind of SETX outsiders. Livingston, Woodville, Jasper, and Newton are still in, but barely. 

Lum and Silsbee, for instance, are SETX but not Golden Triangle. Winnie? Setx, not triangle. Vidor? Triangle. Deweyville? SW Louisiana. 

It’s simple. 

This is the correct answer. 

1 hour ago, setxathlete14 said:

Well time well tell. Bc just got their coach.

I’m not in touch with the program much anymore, but I didn’t do a lot of cheering. 

Everybody knows that BC athletes are far superior to those that OF produces in every way, but we also play in a much tougher district. I don’t expect Smallley to have any better results in BC than he did at OF. Who knows? We might even finish as a four seed sometimes. 

I mean… if your district is populated by Silsbee, Jasper, HF, and WOS (the old WOS, anyways) you’d want to hire somebody capable of elevating the program to point where you’d be competitive, right?

Or not. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not in touch with the program much anymore, but I didn’t do a lot of cheering. 

Everybody knows that BC athletes are far superior to those that OF produces in every way, but we also play in a much tougher district. I don’t expect Smallley to have any better results in BC than he did at OF. Who knows? We might even finish as a four seed sometimes. 

I mean… if your district is populated by Silsbee, Jasper, HF, and WOS (the old WOS, anyways) you’d want to hire somebody capable of elevating the program to point where you’d be competitive, right?

Or not. 

BC will not be in the 4th seed while playing up. Even though they think it's an easier schedule. It will be the same outcomes I believe. Them opting up if true is a sign of weakness not strength 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Or not. 

Care to elaborate? Because that's a hilarious assumption 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Or not. 

But their district doesn't comprise of those teams.

Since BC opted up, they play the likes of Lumberton, Vidor, Huffman, LC-M, HJ and Liberty.

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Or not. 

BC will not be playing HF, WOS, Jasper, or Silsbee in district play. 

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

But their district doesn't comprise of those teams.

Since BC opted up, they play the likes of Lumberton, Vidor, Huffman, LC-M, HJ and Liberty.

Can you verify that BC actually opted up? I’ve seen nothing official. 

And for what it’s worth, I’d rather get out-athleted in 4aD2 than laid on by fat white kids in that D1 district. 

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Can you verify that BC actually opted up? I’ve seen nothing official. 

And for what it’s worth, I’d rather get out-athleted in 4aD2 than laid on by fat white kids in that D1 district. 

They have opted up along with Hardin-Jefferson and Liberty.

All mock realignments, including DCTF, have Bridge City in 4A DI.

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Or not. 

Same gene pool, just much softer kids who appear to have breast fed inappropriately too long in BC…

Back on topic, as long as the Bobcats don’t hire Mike McCarthy or Jimbo Fisher I will be happy.  

On 1/13/2024 at 1:06 AM, Reagan said:

In your next post you listed 2 different offenses.  Neither one was the Spread.  So saying they don't have the personnel to run the spread is a little disingenuous.  You can pass a lot out of the Pro-I.  But did they?  I'm not saying you are wrong or right.  But think about this:  What if since 2004 they had the Spread install and have been working with their kids in this offense since the 7th grade.  Would it look totally different?  Not sure.  This is were good/great coaches start the QB development.  But, this is me offering my opinion just like you offered yours.  

The kids that are in 8th, 9th, and 10th grade grew up throwing the ball, A LOT! We have QB development for several that go to private lessons and play 7 on 7. Of course the Slot T was sprinkled in there just to get them used to it, but they didn't start primarily running that until the 8th Grade. Even in 7th grade ball they threw it a lot. The pieces are there and not just for the next two or three years. They just need to be implemented or at least given an opportunity.

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD