Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD

Gocats90

4 minutes ago, Midcountyman89 said:

Right, so now we can add “publicly funded school” to your list. His job was to win it all in that league, and he did. Your list said “state title,” just as if someone were to win in another state, I would’ve assumed you meant they would be “elite,” such as Bixby Oklahoma or mater dei/de la salle in California (private), but I wouldn’t expect an ignorant, pompous know-it-all such as yourself to be able to keep up with successful programs around the country. Enjoy your lackluster life commenting on high school kids and coaches who try to make a difference because you don’t find them elite. I created this account because I was sick of your ridiculous rules on “elite;” I found someone in the area who qualifies and you add a new rule to it to avoid being wrong. If you’re truly just a fan like me, you’re a sad man who I suppose someone hurt. I hope your wife finds you elite, however, I doubt you could satisfy a woman once in 7 years to attain that status. However, I also doubt you’re married, and if so, feel sorry for your offspring and hope the apple falls far from the tree so the world does have to know your stupidity. I would say maybe we should follow you to your job to see how elite you are, but in your obvious amount of ample free time posting so much on here, I can’t imagine it taking much elite talent to do. You’re an embarrassment to midcounty. 

Any Texas coach that won Titles out of state is considered.  But private schools don’t fit in my calculations.  

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

Absolutely!  Why not?  He did it in his second year at Carthage.  No titles before Surratt and how many since he’s been there!  The point is: some coaches have that special talent.  At any given time there’s only less than 10% elite coaches.  

Man... you are sad.  Only about wins and losses.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Such a simple mind.  Maybe one day you'll be able to see that coaches are much more than wins and losses. 

1 minute ago, Right99JOH said:

Man... you are sad.  Only about wins and losses.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Such a simple mind.  Maybe one day you'll be able to see that coaches are much more than wins and losses. 

Every day coaches are hired and fired based on wins and losses.  Right?!  Who would you want coaching your team/kid, Surratt or a coach that’s has an 0-50 record over the last 5 years?

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Every day coaches are hired and fired based on wins and losses.  Right?!  Who would you want coaching your team/kid, Surratt or a coach that’s has an 0-50 record over the last 5 years?

AGAIN wins and losses are only a small part of what I want for my kids.  I want someone that teaches more than X's and O's.  I want someone who makes a difference cause well all that teenagers know it all and moms and dads know nothing.  I want someone who teaches/coaches through adversity and help make an impression on a teenagers life. 

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Any Texas coach that won Titles out of state is considered.  But private schools don’t fit in my calculations.  

I’m glad we get some more clarification 😂 the more you write, the more you prove to readers on here how you are so out of touch. You don’t realize you’re the site laughing board, but there’s no teaching old dogs new tricks, and I was mistaken to think I could help educate you. Football is football, Texas or Louisiana or Ohio, Tapps or UIL, high school or college; helping kids and changing lives also can make someone elite, and each story and town are different. It’s wild you can’t understand that, and I’ve seen firsthand how people have tried to show you but you stay stubborn—add me to the list. From our brief interaction, at least I can say I can walk away learning one thing: 

Reagan is an idiot and you guys are right, it’s pretty comical. Keep doing you man. Enjoy life in your parents basement or whatever 

1 minute ago, Midcountyman89 said:

I’m glad we get some more clarification 😂 the more you write, the more you prove to readers on here how you are so out of touch. You don’t realize you’re the site laughing board, but there’s no teaching old dogs new tricks, and I was mistaken to think I could help educate you. Football is football, Texas or Louisiana or Ohio, Tapps or UIL, high school or college; helping kids and changing lives also can make someone elite, and each story and town are different. It’s wild you can’t understand that, and I’ve seen firsthand how people have tried to show you but you stay stubborn—add me to the list. From our brief interaction, at least I can say I can walk away learning one thing: 

Reagan is an idiot and you guys are right, it’s pretty comical. Keep doing you man. Enjoy life in your parents basement or whatever 

Reagan got picked last for kicked ball in elementary and has held a grudge ever since.  Then one day he picked up a coaching for dummies book and all the sudden became a guru on "elite" coaches. 

1 minute ago, Right99JOH said:

AGAIN wins and losses are only a small part of what I want for my kids.  I want someone that teaches more than X's and O's.  I want someone who makes a difference cause well all that teenagers know it all and moms and dads no nothing.  I want someone who teaches/coaches through adversity and help make an impression on a teenagers life. 

Unfortunately for your thoughts, no school is going to hire an 0-50 coach.  More likely that would get you fired.  Although this coach might be the nicest guy in the world.  

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Unfortunately for your thoughts, no school is going to hire an 0-50 coach.  More likely that would get you fired.  Although this coach might be the nicest guy in the world.  

Thank you for the laughs.  You missed your calling as a comedy writer. 

18 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

That got a lil heated. 

The topic is OF job opening. They're not getting any elite coach no matter whose or whats definition one uses. They'll be doing good to get an assistant from a local program.

Look, know one starts out as Elite.  Surratt didn’t; Buchanan didn’t.  Elite status is earned.  One never knows what they’ll get.  OF may get that special person.  But you can’t do what Vidor and Bridge City did.  It appears that they didn’t even try to find the next Surratt or Buchanan.  Well, as for as BC, we’ll, you know how I feel about hiring home cooking.  

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

Absolutely!  Why not?  He did it in his second year at Carthage.  No titles before Surratt and how many since he’s been there!  The point is: some coaches have that special talent.  At any given time there’s only less than 10% elite coaches.  

Carthage also has the special talent many other schools don’t.   Athletic talent.

A great coaching job at HJ or Liberty would be the 3rd or 4th round.

Reggie Samples, Claude Mathis, or Gary Joseph could come to Beaumont United and a great coaching job would be to get 2nd or 3rd in that district.  

Some people live in reality, others fantasy.   

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

Look, know one starts out as Elite.  Surratt didn’t; Buchanan didn’t.  Elite status is earned.  One never knows what they’ll get.  OF may get that special person.  But you can’t do what Vidor and Bridge City did.  It appears that they didn’t even try to find the next Surratt or Buchanan.  Well, as for as BC, we’ll, you know how I feel about hiring home cooking.  

Can't do what Vidor and BC did?????  Can't speak for BC but I can speak on Vidor.  They hired someone that is more than just about wins and losses, but about building character, teamwork, and sportsman ship.  Those attributes will take someone much further in life than high school wins and losses.  Again, it's sad that your simple mind only cares about wins and losses for young men that range in age of 14-18 yrs old.... and sometimes those young men will go to war and give everything they have for a coach that is 0-50 but lay down and think the sky is falling when a coach is 50-0 and loses a game. 

3 hours ago, MackLewis said:

Carthage also has the special talent many other schools don’t.   Athletic talent.

A great coaching job at HJ or Liberty would be the 3rd or 4th round.

Reggie Samples, Claude Mathis, or Gary Joseph could come to Beaumont United and a great coaching job would be to get 2nd or 3rd in that district.  

Some people live in reality, others fantasy.   

Help me out:  How many State Titles does Carthage have before Surratt got there?

11 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

AGAIN wins and losses are only a small part of what I want for my kids.  I want someone that ca teaches more than X's and O's.  I want someone who makes a difference cause well all that teenagers know it all and moms and dads know nothing.  I want someone who teaches/coaches through adversity and help make an impression on a teenagers life. 

Good coaches can do this too. 

57 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Can't do what Vidor and BC did?????  Can't speak for BC but I can speak on Vidor.  They hired someone that is more than just about wins and losses, but about building character, teamwork, and sportsman ship.  Those attributes will take someone much further in life than high school wins and losses.  Again, it's sad that your simple mind only cares about wins and losses for young men that range in age of 14-18 yrs old.... and sometimes those young men will go to war and give everything they have for a coach that is 0-50 but lay down and think the sky is falling when a coach is 50-0 and loses a game. 

What will get you fired quicker:  An 0-50 record or someone that says, I’ve built character, teamwork and sportsmanship?

Wins and loses?  What do you think kids would rather, experience what the PNG faithful has experienced the past two years or staying home like the majority of teams did?  

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD