Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD

Gocats90

11 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

OF cant match the pay LCM is giving him so no rumors will start. 

Pay? The pay wouldn’t be that far off. I don’t know if anyone really knows how much Peevey really makes but I do. 

Money isn’t everything either.

Would you rather be somewhere you’ve set expectations so high after Year One and the fan base/admin is growing impatient, or your Hometown where you would be on a pedestal as long as you make the playoffs every couple years? Expectations are very low in Orangefield. 

Yeah OF facilities need some work but we’ve seen what Peevey can do in terms of Facilities in a very short time. If LCM wasn’t so tight with their fund balance (savings/rainy day fund) all the facilities would be upgraded by now in Bear Country. 

I know what I’d do. Trade that Green/Gold for the Orange/White.

Come Back Home Coach Peevey!!!

22 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Pay? The pay wouldn’t be that far off. I don’t know if anyone really knows how much Peevey really makes but I do. 

Would you rather be somewhere you’ve set expectations so high after Year One and the fan base/admin is growing impatient, or your Hometown where you would be on a pedestal as long as you make the playoffs every couple years? Expectations are very low in Orangefield. 

Yeah OF facilities need some work but we’ve seen what Peevey can do in terms of Facilities in a very short time. If LCM wasn’t so tight with their fund balance (savings/rainy day fund) all the facilities would be upgraded by now in Bear Country. 

From what i understand he got more money than  crouch and that was over a 100k. I think OF would be in the 80k range. 

1 hour ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

If you think they were tight before, wait until the full effect of IP shutting down has on the district.

1 minute ago, Right99JOH said:

Don't move the goal post.  You said 7 years.  Period.

That wasn’t for me.  That was for others.  Everyone here knows my success bar is higher than most.  I’ll never waver on the 7 years.  But remember, most elite coaches win their first SC in 4 years.  I was just being generous by adding 3 years.  You see, I do have feelings!  😏🤣

Just now, Reagan said:

That wasn’t for me.  That was for others.  Everyone here knows my success bar is higher than most.  I’ll never waver on the 7 years.  But remember, most elite coaches win their first SC in 4 years.  I was just being generous by adding 3 years.  You see, I do have feelings!  😏🤣

So if PNG doesn't win this year... 5 years left?!?!  Good thing you're behind a computer and not on the sidelines.

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Jeffery Breaux named OF’s New AD