PNG vs SOC State Championship Game Thread/Post updates here

Reagan

Who wins?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Neches-Groves
    • South Oak Cliff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 05:00 PM

Just now, Eagle91 said:

•  

SOC got what matters most…Jimmy’s & Joes! That drive just showed you what matters most…SOC ain’t running nothing special offensively 

So what won this game? SOC had the Jimmy's & Joes!

By the way maybe BU needs to start playing more teams like PNG. But in your words BU playing team's like PNG does nothing for them!

A bad PI call when SOC was about to stop PNG in the red-zone for the 6th time. I guess we’re going to ignore that huh? 

7 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

They wouldn’t of played 32 games without talent either crazy man…

Years past under a different coach they had more talent and couldn't get it done and would give up 50 points a game! Coaching makes a huge difference. You may need to watch sports for a little longer. I gotta laugh at some ... on here.

Edited by WOSdrummer99
Language

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

Bruh I ain’t did nothing wrong besides having friendly debate on perspectives…you controlling what we talk about on here now? Lol

Yes and no.  If you want to continue the discussion, start you own thread for it.  Not on this one.

6 minutes ago, Bigdog said:

Yes and no.  If you want to continue the discussion, start you own thread for it.  Not on this one.

Well go mention everyone else who quoting my post lol plus we discussing what happen DURING the SOC/PNG game stop trying to throw your weight around because you don’t like what I post! You already banned me years ago cause you got in your feelings about something I posted, I ain't broke no rules  

I assure you the refs missed calls on both sides of the ball. Hell #4 for PNG was being held the whole game. At the end of the day a W is a W no matter how you get it done. I doubt they put an asterisk next to PNG's title! Some people thought PNG should have went for it instead of the 4th field goal and then the coach does calls a perfect onside kick! That call took balls right there!

I guess were going to ignore that PNG defense holding that high powered offense to 17 points? They played their butts off and SOC had plenty of time to go win the game and they couldn't! Just clap your hands and say great season PNG and move on instead of making excuses and blaming the refs! But you know haters gotta hate!