Jasper vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Jasper slows them down, but I don’t see them stopping them.  I’m beyond being a believer at this point.  

I believe Jasper can match the physicality up front… which is one of the keys to stopping the slot t… I’ll admit I said I didn’t think that Jasper could score enough to beat Cuero and boy was I wrong. 

28 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

Jasper will play Bellville better than their 2 district foes, but will still come up short.

Hopefully Jasper can continue to improve and play even better than they did against Cuero.  If they limit the big play on defense and can score 28, they have a chance.

Where and when yet?

8 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Welp Jasper comes in extremely battle tested and Bellville hasn’t played anyone yet…. Jkjkjk

Jasper has a team with multiple D1 guys.. I think this will be the best defense Bellville has ran into this season. Looking forward to this game with those bulldogs 

Bellville will destroy Jasper just like they did us..! Hell we beat Jasper .. Bellville after wacthin them guys last night they are on a mission. And I" personally don't think anyone can stop them.! Good luck all I" can tell you Jasper folks. 

3 minutes ago, Who That said:

Bellville will destroy Jasper just like they did us..! Hell we beat Jasper .. Bellville after wacthin them guys last night they are on a mission. And I" personally don't think anyone can stop them.! Good luck all I" can tell you Jasper folks. 

we are very aware of the challenge we face. everyone tried to explain that to yall this past week. they can beat us 80-0 and it won't be as embarrassing as yall loss because of the world beaters attitude and the things said pre game. 

6 minutes ago, Who That said:

Bellville will not beat Jasper like they did Silsbee. Jasper is better up front defensively.

I think Jasper will have trouble scoring against the Bellville defense. That's what impressed me the most last night was their defense.

5 minutes ago, Who That said:

Carthage D line is the best in 4A  and can stop Belleville running attack. Not saying if they meet that Belleville can’t beat a very young Dawg team, but they better be able to throw the ball.

2 minutes ago, Horton said:

Carthage D line is the best in 4A  and can stop Belleville running attack. Not saying if they meet that Belleville can’t beat a very young Dawg team, but they better be able to throw the ball.

We are playing Jasper next… That’s the focus … it would be amazing to make it to the State championship for Carthage but one game at a time 

1 minute ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

we are very aware of the challenge we face. everyone tried to explain that to yall this past week. they can beat us 80-0 and it won't be as embarrassing as yall loss because of the world beaters attitude and the things said pre game. 

I" 100% agree .. But probably not 80 - 0 more like 60+ to 0 ... But hopefully they are nice enuff to let yall have a score like they did us last night.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Horton said:

Carthage does not have an equivalent to 99 for Bellville. Carthage will be the favorite until someone beats them but 99 will be a problem for Carthage. 

47 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Carthage does not have an equivalent to 99 for Bellville. Carthage will be the favorite until someone beats them but 99 will be a problem for Carthage. 

99 is a man among boys but 72, 54, and 71 are outstanding 72 has 17 sacks and tackles for loss. Not many D linemen can say that. 54 is not far behind him in that category. If Carthage makes it that far. Surratt will scheme for him. 

16 minutes ago, Who That said:

Who was the running back last night that was running straight through Silsbee #8 I" believe..The kid was fast and a beast..!?

#8 is senior. Follow him Since peewee. Plays hard but not as athletic as #5 & #9. Leader tho for those youngins