6A District 21

CCRed

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

No they not…that district has two teams. Cedar Hill nor Waxachie would make the playoffs in 21-6A. Cedar Hill made the playoffs at 5-5 lol

Understood, Cedar Hill is still playing. You could also make the case that the best District 21 could muster in the Desoto/DV District would be to finish 3rd. Definitely be interesting to see how it plays out. At the moment, two defending State Champions in the North district.  

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Understood, Cedar Hill is still playing. You could also make the case that the best District 21 could muster in the Desoto/DV District would be to finish 3rd. Definitely be interesting to see how it plays out. At the moment, two defending State Champions in the North district.  

Desoto is a D1 team who went down to D2 & won state. And DV beat a NS team who had a WR at QB. Imagine if Atascocita was able to go play D2 lol

4 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Somebody tell @navydawg31 to come see…this is 4 straight years all 4 teams have made it to the regional semi-finals. And great chance all 4 makes it to region-finals. Folks get on here & say anything and be truly clueless.

Lmao I be living rent free in your head huh? 

Desoto/Duncanville/Cedar Hill/Waxahachie district tougher. 

Waxahachie late collapse, 4 points away from all 4 still being being in the playoffs.. but they didn’t,

I’ll take double State Champions in the same district over the district that had only 1 team make it the ship and loss 🥲🥲

17 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Lmao I be living rent free in your head huh? 

Desoto/Duncanville/Cedar Hill/Waxahachie district tougher. 

Waxahachie late collapse, 4 points away from all 4 still being being in the playoffs.. but they didn’t,

I’ll take double State Champions in the same district over the district that had only 1 team make it the ship and loss 🥲🥲

Nah you don’t I just like to antagonize the clueless…

Last time I checked a district is made up of more than two teams and 4 teams>3.

21-6A is the ONLY district in the state of Texas with all 4 teams in the playoffs & will likely have 4 teams playing in the regional finals.

Stick to your day job bud.

30 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

And there’s context behind everything in life but of course you don’t want to talk about it because it doesn’t fit your narrative. Lol 

Desoto State Champion? Duncanville State Champion? Atascocita never won anything? Atascocita finished 3rd in their district? Atascocita curb stomped by NS and SC? What narrative? 

35 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Desoto State Champion? Duncanville State Champion? Atascocita never won anything? Atascocita finished 3rd in their district? Atascocita curb stomped by NS and SC? What narrative? 

Desoto has never even reached the state championship game in the D1 bracket…ironically the the two times they’ve played in the D2 bracket they win state. If Atascocita had the same luxury they would have multiple state titles. Again CONTEXT! You crowning Desoto for winning against lesser competition…that narrative.

4 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Desoto has never even reached the state championship game in the D1 bracket…ironically the the two times they’ve played in the D2 bracket they win state. If Atascocita had the same luxury they would have multiple state titles. Again CONTEXT! You crowning Desoto for winning against lesser competition…that narrative.

Lol. This might be the most nonsensical post in the history of SETX. Team that never won anything, ever, finish 3rd in the District talking about a multi time State Champion.!

12 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Lol. This might be the most nonsensical post in the history of SETX. Team that never won anything, ever, finish 3rd in the District talking about a multi time State Champion.!

Desoto & Atascocita have the same history if you take away their two trips to the D2 bracket lol Cita just never been afforded the luxury of playing in the D2 bracket like Desoto has. Contrary to your believe all state titles aren’t created equal falcon. 

BTW you literally just praised Cedar Hill for being 5-5 & making the playoffs but Cita loses two games and they terrible. Got it

14 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Desoto & Atascocita have the same history if you take away their two trips to the D2 bracket lol Cita just never been afforded the luxury of playing in the D2 bracket like Desoto has. Contrary to your believe all state titles aren’t created equal falcon. 

BTW you literally just praised Cedar Hill for being 5-5 & making the playoffs but Cita loses two games and they terrible. Got it

Are you an Atascocita alum? You just said "take away their state titles and they are the same"? Take away anyone's state titles and they will be the same. 

Where did I "literally praise Cedar Hill"? I just said they were still playing. BTW, CH won any state titles? "Take away CH state titles and they would be just like Atascocita", LOL. 

10 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Nah you don’t I just like to antagonize the clueless…

Last time I checked a district is made up of more than two teams and 4 teams>3.

21-6A is the ONLY district in the state of Texas with all 4 teams in the playoffs & will likely have 4 teams playing in the regional finals.

Stick to your day job bud.

Great for 21-6A guess we should go ahead and crown them state champs then huh?

North Shore would end up be 3rd in that district 😂😂

But you ain’t ready to admit that tho… 

7 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Are you an Atascocita alum? You just said "take away their state titles and they are the same"? Take away anyone's state titles and they will be the same. 

Where did I "literally praise Cedar Hill"? I just said they were still playing. BTW, CH won any state titles? "Take away CH state titles and they would be just like Atascocita", LOL. 

You said Atascocita has never won anything…Atascocita plays in the big boy bracket D1. So if we’re going to compare Cita & Desoto let’s compare apples to apples. Compare Desoto’s history in the Division 1 bracket to Atascocita’s & they’re literally the same program. 

You literally said 11-6A was the best district in the state and included a team in Cedar Hill that made the playoffs at 5-5. That tells you everything you need to know about that district & also tells me you haven’t watched one Cedar Hill game this year.

10 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You said Atascocita has never won anything…Atascocita plays in the big boy bracket D1. So if we’re going to compare Cita & Desoto let’s compare apples to apples. Compare Desoto’s history in the Division 1 bracket to Atascocita’s & they’re literally the same program. 

You literally said 11-6A was the best district in the state and included a team in Cedar Hill that made the playoffs at 5-5. That tells you everything you need to know about that district & also tells me you haven’t watched one Cedar Hill game this year.

Do you know what "literally" means? Go find the post where I "literally" (meaning that I said it specifically) said that 11-6A was the best district in the state. 

12 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Great for 21-6A guess we should go ahead and crown them state champs then huh?

North Shore would end up be 3rd in that district 😂😂

But you ain’t ready to admit that tho… 

You just continue to prove how much you really don’t know about football. Stay on topic, you said 11-6A the best district in the state because they had two teams win state.

So by your logic we can just ignore the rest of the district huh? Two teams make your district the best? Or being the only district in the state with all 4 teams still playing? 

Let that NS hate go 😂😂