6A District 21

CCRed

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

You just continue to prove how much you really don’t know about football. Stay on topic, you said 11-6A the best district in the state because they had two teams win state.

So by your logic we can just ignore the rest of the district huh? Two teams make your district the best? Or being the only district in the state with all 4 teams still playing? 

Let that NS hate go 😂😂

Are you confused about who is saying what? 

11 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Do you know what "literally" means? Go find the post where I "literally" (meaning that I said it specifically) said that 11-6A was the best district in the state. 

We’re discussing the best district in the state & you brought 11-6A in the discussion and included Cedar Hill in your example. Your words not mine…it’s LITERALLY in black & white. You brought them up now you back pedaling.

2 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

We’re discussion the best district in the state & you brought 11-6A in the discussion and included Cedar Hill in your example. Your words not mine…it’s LITERALLY in black & white. You brought them up now you back pedaling.

Great. Please quote where I "literally" said 11-6A is the best district. Find "my words" in "black and white". Exactly what I said......

Also, confirm that you understand the definition of "literally". 

4 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You just continue to prove how much you really don’t know about football. Stay on topic, you said 11-6A the best district in the state because they had two teams win state.

So by your logic we can just ignore the rest of the district huh? Two teams make your district the best? Or being the only district in the state with all 4 teams still playing? 

Let that NS hate go 😂😂

11-6A is the best in State, success is measured in Championships. 11-6A had 2 last year and very well should have 2 this year. 

No hate for NS 

3 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

11-6A is the best in State, success is measured in Championships. 11-6A had 2 last year and very well should have 2 this year. 

No hate for NS 

So since success is measured in championships…when NS won 2 state titles in the district with La Porte, Deer Park, WB etc that was the best district in the state then huh?

14 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

What was your purpose of bringing them up the falcon? 

Did you find the quote? With my words? in black and white? My purpose was exactly what I said "literally", "in black and white". I understand you are struggling. Let me ask you this:

1. Summer Creek (better team than Atascocita) in D2, are you predicting that they will win the D2 State Championship?

2. Is Duncanville the defending State Champion in D1? Did they play Desoto this year?  

3 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

So you’re saying if multiple teams from the same district don’t win state then there’s no best district? Lol 

I take that back 2018 district NS district was the best one in the state… don’t feel like searching up 2019 but snapped WB was in the ship that year so yes that year their district was the best. 

8 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Did you find the quote? With my words? in black and white? My purpose was exactly what I said "literally", "in black and white". I understand you are struggling. Let me ask you this:

1. Summer Creek (better team than Atascocita) in D2, are you predicting that they will win the D2 State Championship?

2. Is Duncanville the defending State Champion in D1? Did they play Desoto this year?  

I’m not struggling with anything…you brought up a district that had a team go 5-5 and alluded to them being the best.

But to answer your question:

Yes I’m predicting SC to make it to the state title game. They’ll probably lose to a more talented Desoto team who typically participates in the D1 bracket. (As they should)

Yes DV is the defending state champion in D1 due to them not playing against NS starting QB who’s undefeated as a starter and won state as a freshman.

Yes Desoto beat DV this year without their starting LT (hence why they gave up 6 sacks to one player) and the 5th best player in the nation sat out for a half. Again there’s context to everything, you should stick to discussing SETX teams. You’re clearly misinformed.

5 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

I take that back 2018 district NS district was the best one in the state… don’t feel like searching up 2019 but snapped WB was in the ship that year so yes that year their district was the best. 

WB didn’t win though 😂😂 you said success is measured by championships. Stay on topic 

3 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

That would mean area champs would mean something too then right? All 4 teams in 21-6A are area champs…only 3 are from 11-6A. Or that don’t count? 😂

Not in my book, win the region. That year both teams from that district won the region imo they was the best. Last year 11-6A had 2 state champs they was the toughest.