Jasper Vs West Columbia

Who That

31 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

they are the Roughnecks ....right?

if so I know they used to be West Columbia why/when they drop the West?

It just changed a few years back… I believe the actual town is still West Columbia but the high school is Columbia now 

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

they are the Roughnecks ....right?

if so I know they used to be West Columbia why/when they drop the West?

Man I" was just playing with you bro" about this thread about who won. I" will tell you that was a good game..! Another classic" ..This game it don't madder who is rank and who isn't it always going to be a game. Wish yall the best of luck in the playoffs and I'm rooting for all the team representing the 409 all the way as for as they get..  Jasper 48 - 7 over Columbia..✌😉

On 11/5/2023 at 7:36 PM, Who That said:

Man I" was just playing with you bro" about this thread about who won. I" will tell you that was a good game..! Another classic" ..This game it don't madder who is rank and who isn't it always going to be a game. Wish yall the best of luck in the playoffs and I'm rooting for all the team representing the 409 all the way as for as they get..  Jasper 48 - 7 over Columbia..✌😉

it's all good. shoot I thought we all  behaved pretty good in that thread this year

Best of luck to yall as well

Hey, I’m from Jasper and my wife is from West Columbia. The town is West Columbia and the high school has always been Columbia High School, it serves both the town of Brazoria and West Columbia.  Jasper will win 56-14 and I’ll bet on the win.