Silsbee (33) @ Bridge City (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

I lost track of how many unsportsmanlike calls Silsbee had tonight. 

I wish the camera would have been going when the last unsportsmanlike call was made on Silsbee when the BC player was hurt. The Silsbee players started clapping and taunting the home crowd, all while the injured player was lying on the ground and the BC crowd was praying. It was disgusting. 

3 minutes ago, Colt45Red said:

I lost track of how many unsportsmanlike calls Silsbee had tonight. 

I wish the camera would have been going when the last unsportsmanlike call was made on Silsbee when the BC player was hurt. The Silsbee players started clapping and taunting the home crowd, all while the injured player was lying on the ground and the BC crowd was praying. It was disgusting. 

I didnt see any of that as I just saw the film. Prayers for that young man as I know God will take care of him. 

2 minutes ago, WO-S 89 said:

Because I was at one of the fights they stayed at LCM in basketball. 

So was i and it was definitely a poor showing on our part but that one wasnt really started by us.  We definitely didnt handle it right and yes we did step over that line first but that wasnt where it started.

12 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee is very undisciplined. It really takes away from a very good game to the start of the 4th. I seen at least four 15 yard penalties myself. False starts. Holding smh. 

I just dont understand it. Silsbee has a history of being undicipline. They could have a great program but games like that tarnishes it