Silsbee (33) @ Bridge City (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

I'm at the game and it is dead silence. Silsbee players hit a kid about 5 yards out of bounds  and he hit the track hard. I'm hearing that they are waiting on life flight or ambulance. 

The Silsbee players clapping and taunting while the kid was being treated was classless. They refused to take a knee until about 10 minutes after the injury. The whole game was like that too. Fights, taunting, late hits, classless gestures from Silsbee the whole game. 

2 minutes ago, Colt45Red said:

I'm at the game and it is dead silence. Silsbee players hit a kid about 5 yards out of bounds  and he hit the track hard. I'm hearing that they are waiting on life flight or ambulance. 

The Silsbee players clapping and taunting while the kid was being treated was classless. They refused to take a knee until about 10 minutes after the injury. The whole game was like that too. Fights, taunting, late hits, classless gestures from Silsbee the whole game. 

For now we need to focus on the young man. But yes that's exactly what happened. And more

15 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

They called it.

Not sure why unless it was the last play (late hit) and they didn't want a situation to go down.

I just watched that play, at least the last one on video, the kickoff severall times. First off I pray the injuredplayer is ok.  But watching that play, although there was definitely a late hit worthy of a penalty as it looked like itreally happened abuot where the broad white stripe out of bounds ends.  But it did not look like anything really bad  from the angle it looks like the momentum carried the players another  few yards where the return man looked like he jumped over the bench as tiger players were going down in a heap beside him.  Now as far as stopping the game, i really didnt see much of the game but the last few minutes and it looked a little,chippy.  I have read we had another of those games with too many penalties so i am sure that was a good place to stop it.

5 minutes ago, Colt45Red said:

So the pushing/shoving by some BC players on the field during the game is OK?  Regardless of what happened it was a chippy game on both sides and prayers for the BC player and his family 🙏

Just now, RealTalkRob said:

So the pushing/shoving by some BC players on the field during the game is OK?  Regardless of what happened it was a chippy game on both sides and prayers for the BC player and his family 🙏

Fans don't know what the other team is saying. But either way silsbee Coaches need to lay into the kids about controlling their emotions and beating them  on the score board. If that cant play clean football they need to join UFC. Because its not going to help down the road

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Fans don't know what the other team is saying. But either way silsbee Coaches need to lay into the kids about controlling their emotions and beating them  on the score board. If that cant play clean football they need to join UFC. Because its not going to help down the road

Silsbee is very undisciplined. It really takes away from a very good game to the start of the 4th. I seen at least four 15 yard penalties myself. False starts. Holding smh.