Hamshire-Fannett (21) @ West Orange-Stark (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

All teams that beat us are still in the top 10. With 3 games left. BC, Jasper, bye, HJ. We need to get that 3rd seed to have a chance of a playoff win. Of course that's been my goal for the season. To show some of improvement from last year. Remember it's a 6-7 year plan to get back to the level we need to be playing. By that time we could be dropping down to 3a d1. And that's always a recipe for success. 

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Coaching had alot to due with this game. 

Always does. Can't believe we wasted 2 TOs in the 2nd half. Then that last one they had plenty of time to figure plays. But nope they think they can read it at the last second. Then these other coaches see it coming from a mile away. They make us look juvenile. Like middle school play calling. Pick a play and be confident about it. Then run the boys out there and execute. That's how it's been done successfully for years. # do your job

What defense did HF use? ANYBODY? BUELLER? 

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Always does. Can't believe we wasted 2 TOs in the 2nd half. Then that last one they had plenty of time to figure plays. But nope they think they can read it at the last second. Then these other coaches see it coming from a mile away. They make us look juvenile. Like middle school play calling. Pick a play and be confident about it. Then run the boys out there and execute. That's how it's been done successfully for years. # do your job

What defense did HF use? ANYBODY? BUELLER? 

WOS had the most talent on the field. HF play calling looked pretty good. Defense wasnt scared to blitz. They are really well coached team.  

Someone will have to correct me because I don’t know where to find this info, but this might be the first year ever that WOS lost two years in a row to three teams. Silsbee, HF, and PNG all have two-year runs going right now. That has to be a first, or one of the only times. 

Just now, WOSdrummer99 said:

Completely agree. Plus I heard 15 juniors playing. That's coaching up those inexperienced kids too

Coach Wagoneer before he came to HF 142-89 with 4 state championships the guy is a winner. WOS could have gotten a guy like this. Hes probably getting paid less then hickman. 

2 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Someone will have to correct me because I don’t know where to find this info, but this might be the first year ever that WOS lost two years in a row to three teams. Silsbee, HF, and PNG all have two-year runs going right now. That has to be a first, or one of the only times. 

First time to lose a homecoming since 1983