Fort Bend Marshall (0) @ Port Neches-Groves (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

12 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

That video literally proves nothing at all Justin 😂😂 you slapped some balls together and said go… congrats? I guess? I see no coaching at all.. 💀💀plus it’s a state semifinals game there’s only one other game to scout😂😂 bruh you was a FRESHMAN coach anyway you wanna sugar coat it, was the varsity football coaches assistant assistant? Your own classmates at Ozen even former bmt coaches that was at the varsity level said so… I guess the old saying goes tho if you speak it into existence it will come true…keep shooting for the stars bud.  

So let me guess the “varsity coaches” don’t take their players through pre-game now huh? And you gone ignore the second video of the #1 corner in the country saying who coached him huh? 😂😂😂😂 stick to the military fam you don’t know nothing….you ain’t never played a sport in your life but trying to tell me what I coached based off what somebody else told you. 

16 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

So let me guess the “varsity coaches” don’t take their players through pre-game now huh? And you gone ignore the second video of the #1 corner in the country saying who coached him huh? 😂😂😂😂 stick to the military fam you don’t know nothing….you ain’t never played a sport in your life but trying to tell me what I coached based off what somebody else told you. 

Because the kid said your name makes you a varsity coach. 😂😂😂 freshman coaches would say hike and hold the footballs while the varsity position coaches could better watch their players and technique when I played, 

You don’t know me or what I played at all, but keep reaching big dawg! Shoot for the moon freshman coach isadore💀💀

18 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The sign wasn’t wrong.  Those cheerleaders know stuff 😀

I failed to read the sign; so now I guess I need to watch the video. 

WRT FBM, they'd better get it together before they play Texas City.  Next Friday will be interesting for PNG, playing at TC.  Hopefully PNG can keep up the intensity and not relax after this big win; I think they are going to need all the intensity they can muster.  

5 minutes ago, 1970 said:

WRT FBM, they'd better get it together before they play Texas City.  Next Friday will be interesting for PNG, playing at TC.  Hopefully PNG can keep up the intensity and not relax after this big win; I think they are going to need all the intensity they can muster.  

Agree

12 minutes ago, 1970 said:

Nick Saban’s 24 hour rule should be in effect in Port Neches and Groves right now. Celebrate the win over FBM today, get focused on Texas City tomorrow.

We’re in the lead in the district race right now, but Texas City and Dayton are coming for us.

20 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Because the kid said your name makes you a varsity coach. 😂😂😂 freshman coaches would say hike and hold the footballs while the varsity position coaches could better watch their players and technique when I played, 

You don’t know me or what I played at all, but keep reaching big dawg! Shoot for the moon freshman coach isadore💀💀

And because you said I never coached varsity that make it true huh? 😂😂😂

And you don’t know me either but telling me what I did lmaoooo but where you played at though? Watch this 😂

19 minutes ago, ah22 said:

I don’t know if I would brag about coaching Denver Harris. All the talent in the world but seems to have big time character issues…….

You wouldn’t brag about coaching a kid that started in the SEC as a freshman & is currently starting at LSU? He got character issues cause you said he do? Lol

15 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You wouldn’t brag about coaching a kid that started in the SEC as a freshman & is currently starting at LSU? He got character issues cause you said he do? Lol

You’re bragging because a 15 year-old said your name, Uncle Rico. That’s like the NASA janitor taking credit for the moon landing. 

4 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I graduated from Beaumont United? Lol my agenda was clear & that was to say FBM is poorly coached…PNG fans took offense to that because y’all want me to say PNG are world beaters

Ozen, BU all the same in the end. You have said many times PNG is a middle of the pack 5A school with little talent. 

3 hours ago, PNGFaithful said:

Like you trying to make out your the reason NS is good. NS was good before and and after you. 

Never even brought up NS the PNG faithful did lol

2 hours ago, alwaysright said:

Great win Indians!

on another note, I coached Roschon Johnson in Youth Football and we won SETX Super Bowl. My resume is just as good as Izzy’s😂

You ain’t never did nothing related to sports in your life shut up lol

3 hours ago, png409ndns said:

Ozen, BU all the same in the end. You have said many times PNG is a middle of the pack 5A school with little talent. 

Ummm did I lie?