Fort Bend Marshall (0) @ Port Neches-Groves (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

22 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I definitely haven’t been vague about anything you just too stupid to figure out I coached at North Shore! But I’ll help you out & answer your questions:

I coached LB’s & Corner’s at NS from 2016-2022. Won 3 state titles & a national championship in the process 2018, 2019 & 2021.

A few notable players that I coached during my tenure at NS:

Denver Harris-LSU

Jacoby Davis-Kansas

Shadrach Banks-TCU

Devin Sanchez (#1 Corner in the country in class of 2025) 

Just to name a few…..

I actually left coaching due to my dad becoming ill & no longer able to being able to care for himself. And also I started several successful businesses that provided me the freedom of no longer having to coach or work a job at all. Anything else you wanna know? 

Now Rez I’ve answered all your questions I have a few for you…tell me about your sports career? Where’d you play? Coach? Etc 

Surely you won’t have a problem answering my questions right? 

No problem answering your questions. Your sports career is utterly irrelevant. My experience coaching is also irrelevant. I don’t have any. But, I’m not the one who made my identity the basis of my arguments - You did. As I said previously, your experience, whatever it is, doesn’t fix your ideas. To make it more clear (I’ll stop short of calling you stupid) since you have failed to understand : It doesn’t matter. Your coaching experience doesn’t matter at all for whether your arguments are valid. You keep making arguments so dumb a baboon can spot them from a tree on the moon, and when people contradict you, you just say, “I was a coach! I was on a staff working for people smarter than me so that means ya’ll have to listen. Also, look at my medal! Do ya’ll see the medal I get to wear because a better coach hired me?” The words, “I was a coach” aren’t magic words. You’re still just wrong. 

Condolences re: your dad. 

29 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I definitely haven’t been vague about anything you just too stupid to figure out I coached at North Shore! But I’ll help you out & answer your questions:

I coached LB’s & Corner’s at NS from 2016-2022. Won 3 state titles & a national championship in the process 2018, 2019 & 2021.

A few notable players that I coached during my tenure at NS:

Denver Harris-LSU

Jacoby Davis-Kansas

Shadrach Banks-TCU

Devin Sanchez (#1 Corner in the country in class of 2025) 

Just to name a few…..

I actually left coaching due to my dad becoming ill & no longer able to being able to care for himself. And also I started several successful businesses that provided me the freedom of no longer having to coach or work a job at all. Anything else you wanna know? 

Now Rez I’ve answered all your questions I have a few for you…tell me about your sports career? Where’d you play? Coach? Etc 

Surely you won’t have a problem answering my questions right? 

Still salty, I see. 

14 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

No problem answering your questions. Your sports career is utterly irrelevant. My experience coaching is also irrelevant. I don’t have any. But, I’m not the one who made my identity the basis of my arguments - You did. As I said previously, your experience, whatever it is, doesn’t fix your ideas. To make it more clear (I’ll stop short of calling you stupid) since you have failed to understand : It doesn’t matter. Your coaching experience doesn’t matter at all for whether your arguments are valid. You keep making arguments so dumb a baboon can spot them from a tree on the moon, and when people contradict you, you just say, “I was a coach! I was on a staff working for people smarter than me so that means ya’ll have to listen. Also, look at my medal! Do ya’ll see the medal I get to wear because a better coach hired me?” The words, “I was a coach” aren’t magic words. You’re still just wrong. 

Condolences re: your dad. 

Crazy part is I never once used me coaching in an argument (y’all actually bring it up) & quite frankly I don’t have to cause I KNOW y’all don’t know sh*t! 😂😂

Y’all sit on here & talk about stuff y’all have no clue about everyday then tell someone who actually spent a third of his life around the game from playing & coaching that he don’t know what he talking about…it’s laughable & I get a kick out of making y’all look stupid.

So let me get this straight Rez a guy who’s never played this game or coached it telling me my arguments are dumb when you’re literally on are sports forum talking about a sport you have no clue about outside of being a casual fan…makes a lot of since in your brain I’m sure. 

2 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

I see you avoided my question so I’m guessing that mean you ain’t never played or coached nowhere 😂😂😂 stick to your day job… Again please prove anything I’m saying wrong, I’m ready to make you look stupid! 

Anybody that actually know me (you clearly don't) or coached with me will vouch for anything I’m saying! 

Naw went straight to the navy right out of hs for 12 years. Never coached a football team nor never wanted to. I’ll stick to my day job, but at that day job my coworkers at my day job told me about you and your hs bruh.

You always come on here thinking you the best HS coach that ever walked the earth when you was on freshman squad 😂😂 no one coming on here to come bat for you bruh. They know you was a freshman coach and on Friday’s holding the footballs, or scouting for the next week… 

56 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Naw went straight to the navy right out of hs for 12 years. Never coached a football team nor never wanted to. I’ll stick to my day job, but at that day job my coworkers at my day job told me about you and your hs bruh.

You always come on here thinking you the best HS coach that ever walked the earth when you was on freshman squad 😂😂 no one coming on here to come bat for you bruh. They know you was a freshman coach and on Friday’s holding the footballs, or scouting for the next week… 

Here’s why you should really stick to your day job & stop listening to folks who don’t know me…here’s me coaching my corners during pre-game in the state semi-finals of the playoffs vs Lake Travis. 

This is the hidden content, please

Also here’s a clip of the #1 corner in the country talking about a goal we sat while coaching him…

I actually enjoy making you look stupid….go get your facts straight & come back so I can continue to embarrass you! 

Let me let you in on a little secret since you obviously never been around football or played it. Almost every coach on NS staff started at the middle schools or on the freshman staff and worked their way up to the varsity level just like I did, NS is not a place where you walk in and get a varsity spot with no coaching experience. Jon Kay is a HOF & he started off his career as the 7th grade B team coach, then freshman coach & so on. The current head coach started his career at the freshman level & he was a former player at NS and played in the league. But this how ignorant & clueless you are about how a good HS program actually works! 

BTW I’ve never once stated how good of a coach I was…I simply tell guys like you on here that y’all don’t know sh*t & should stop speaking on things as if you’re knowledgeable about them. You trying to discredit anything I say on here is equivalent to me trying to tell you about how the Navy works. Now I’ll wait on you to make up something else about me without providing any facts. You came on here with sources from your day job…this shows how stupid you really are 😂😂😂😂

I think we need to ignore him … he’s an idiot. The clip shows someone running players through pregame doesnt confirm anything.  If he’s sick a guru, why haven’t he leveled up??  He not even JUCO. I guess he washed up living the glory days??? Why isn’t he a DC??? Love how he makes feeble attempts at people’s lively hood. I’m sure being an assistant at the very bottom is rewarding some how. 

CONGRATULATIONS INDIAN NATION FOR KNOCKING OFF YHE #2 TEAM IN THE STATE!!!

18 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I think we need to ignore him … he’s an idiot. The clip shows someone running players through pregame doesnt confirm anything.  If he’s sick a guru, why haven’t he leveled up??  He not even JUCO. I guess he washed up living the glory days??? Why isn’t he a DC??? Love how he makes feeble attempts at people’s lively hood. I’m sure being an assistant at the very bottom is rewarding some how. 

CONGRATULATIONS INDIAN NATION FOR KNOCKING OFF YHE #2 TEAM IN THE STATE!!!

Hey Panky I’m sure you don’t know that varsity coaches take their position group through individual drills during pre-game but that clip was in response to what the other idiot said I did on Friday nights that’s all.

But you are right about one thing & I’m sure you can’t relate to nothing I post about on here so yes ignore me please! Lol 

12 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

FB Marshall so poorly coached it sad! All that talent & all they do is underachieve smh

Izzy’s original post isn’t wrong.  Whatever that OC was trying to do was brutal.  The play calling made no sense all night.  PNG played awesome, but Marshall is handicapped by their coaching staff.  Both things can be true.  

but what do I know.  I’m just the assistant coach for PNG Junior-Purple.  Big game for us at Port Arthur today.  😀

14 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Izzy’s original post isn’t wrong.  Whatever that OC was trying to do was brutal.  The play calling made no sense all night.  PNG played awesome, but Marshall is handicapped by their coaching staff.  Both things can be true.  

but what do I know.  I’m just the assistant coach for PNG Junior-Purple.  Big game for us at Port Arthur today.  😀

Anyone who knows KNOW! PNG fans want their team to be relevant so badly they took a post I made about another team & made it about them smh

20 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I sure expected more deep passes from FBM, and perhaps the QB scrambles that go with them. Otherwise it was almost identical to last season with the QB runs and short screen passes. 

11 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Anyone who knows KNOW! PNG fans want their team to be relevant so badly they took a post I made about another team & made it about them smh

A Beaumont United grad who wants to be relevant so badly he can't stay out of a PNG game thread week after week. You obviously were a very good high school player and got a taste of college. Probably even a nice guy but it is blatant to anyone what your real agenda is here and it isn't trying to prove how much you know about football. 

32 minutes ago, png409ndns said:

A Beaumont United grad who wants to be relevant so badly he can't stay out of a PNG game thread week after week. You obviously were a very good high school player and got a taste of college. Probably even a nice guy but it is blatant to anyone what your real agenda is here and it isn't trying to prove how much you know about football. 

I graduated from Beaumont United? Lol my agenda was clear & that was to say FBM is poorly coached…PNG fans took offense to that because y’all want me to say PNG are world beaters

7 hours ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Here’s why you should really stick to your day job & stop listening to folks who don’t know me…here’s me coaching my corners during pre-game in the state semi-finals of the playoffs vs Lake Travis. 

This is the hidden content, please

Also here’s a clip of the #1 corner in the country talking about a goal we sat while coaching him…

I actually enjoy making you look stupid….go get your facts straight & come back so I can continue to embarrass you! 

Let me let you in on a little secret since you obviously never been around football or played it. Almost every coach on NS staff started at the middle schools or on the freshman staff and worked their way up to the varsity level just like I did, NS is not a place where you walk in and get a varsity spot with no coaching experience. Jon Kay is a HOF & he started off his career as the 7th grade B team coach, then freshman coach & so on. The current head coach started his career at the freshman level & he was a former player at NS and played in the league. But this how ignorant & clueless you are about how a good HS program actually works! 

BTW I’ve never once stated how good of a coach I was…I simply tell guys like you on here that y’all don’t know sh*t & should stop speaking on things as if you’re knowledgeable about them. You trying to discredit anything I say on here is equivalent to me trying to tell you about how the Navy works. Now I’ll wait on you to make up something else about me without providing any facts. You came on here with sources from your day job…this shows how stupid you really are 😂😂😂😂

That video literally proves nothing at all Justin 😂😂 you slapped some balls together and said go… congrats? I guess? I see no coaching at all.. 💀💀plus it’s a state semifinals game there’s only one other game to scout😂😂 bruh you was a FRESHMAN coach anyway you wanna sugar coat it, was the varsity football coaches assistant assistant? Your own classmates at Ozen even former bmt coaches that was at the varsity level said so… I guess the old saying goes tho if you speak it into existence it will come true…keep shooting for the stars bud.