Tigers vs Stangs(The Showdown)

RealTalkRob

19 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

West Orange Stark offense is the best Silsbee has played this far and im sure likewise for the Mustangs. I would expect WOS to try and bring pressure on Silsbee and double team Miller. We will need keep and eye on WOS's #1 WR and QB. Let's go Tigers!!!

Miller was something else last year. I respect good football players' like him. We need to contain him as best as we can.

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

Miller was something else last year. I respect good football players' like him. We need to contain him as best as we can.

If they double team Miller,  Cartwright and the other Miller will be open. Silsbee is pretty deep at WR with a solid QB. It should be a great game. WOS has dominate Silsbee in Orange. That needs to end tonight. 

56 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Say again?

Ok but it wasnt as bad as most were saying it would be. A few adjustments by wos they will be ok. One big adjustment needing made is the announcers on the live broadcast .. those guys are terrible. 100% Silsbee and spent more time talking about refs than game . I'm not from either team Wos or Silsbee.  My guys won 🏆 Big..

6 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

Ok but it wasnt as bad as most were saying it would be. A few adjustments by wos they will be ok. One big adjustment needing made is the announcers on the live broadcast .. those guys are terrible. 100% Silsbee and spent more time talking about refs than game . I'm not from either team Wos or Silsbee.  My guys won 🏆 Big..

Pretty sure it wasn't that bad....

Hard not to talk about the referees

When there was 20+ penalties and 75% were personal fouls.

Thank you for the feedback.