MAGA

UT alum

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I have not been to an actual meeting but I have a good feel of how many of the Republicans feel around here.  None (and I mean none) wear a red hat, none get irate when you talk negative about Trump, and none will stay at home if Trump doesn't get the nomination, all that I know would not stay at home and take a chance on the idiot we have in office now being re-elected because of them.

And your good Christian remark is simply ignorant, what is the alternative, vote for the party that approves men in women's bathrooms, put a stamp on the wholesale killing of the unborn, I could go on and on.

It's a shame how many folks think our problem is a candidate when the same folks couldn't recite a single line from the Constitution, but the problem surely can't be with the ignorant masses.

Wake up and place blame where it lies.

You just agreed with me. 

The point is that we shouldn’t be choosing between Trump and Biden. We should be choosing a better Republican nominee in the primaries. 

And you’re exactly right… the masses are stupid. On one side you have them picking based on the candidates skin color/gender or because he tells good jokes and the other side picking a troll because he is really good at insulting people. 

Whether y’all want to believe it, the average hardcore Trumper is an ignorant fool. Probably wears camo, dropped out of school, drinks cheap beer, and couldn’t tell you a single Supreme Court Justice or know how many representatives are in the House. 

50 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You just agreed with me. 

The point is that we shouldn’t be choosing between Trump and Biden. We should be choosing a better Republican nominee in the primaries. 

And you’re exactly right… the masses are stupid. On one side you have them picking based on the candidates skin color/gender or because he tells good jokes and the other side picking a troll because he is really good at insulting people. 

Whether y’all want to believe it, the average hardcore Trumper is an ignorant fool. Probably wears camo, dropped out of school, drinks cheap beer, and couldn’t tell you a single Supreme Court Justice or know how many representatives are in the House. 

You’re agreeing with my point, candidate is not the problem, it’s that folks that can’t recognize a successful President when they just witnessed it.

Your last paragraph simply points out that your TDS is flaring, and it is hilarious.  You never seem to come to grips that the folks that voted for the idiot we have now that had a 50 year history of absolute failure are the true idiots in this story.  The disaster we have now is 100% on them, no matter how you spin it.  Quit making excuses for them, they’re grown ups, this is on them.  What’s sad is you’re willing to excuse them for doing it AGAIN.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Strongly disagree with this statement. These people you described definitely aren't voting for Biden. But the majority of Trump voters are... "white men without degrees, white evangelical Christians and those who live in small towns."

This is the hidden content, please

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You just agreed with me. 

It’s funny you mention the average hardcore Trumper. My family and I took my 18 year old son and some of his friends out to eat at Tokyo Grill last night to eat and celebrate his 18th birthday. 

Our Chef who cooked for us struck up a conversation with me about politics. He’s from the Philippines. He still had a Philippino accent .His mom brought him over here in the late 90’s thru the legal immigration process when he was a small kid. He started to tell me how the Philippino Constitution was very similar to the US Constitution then went on to tell me this Country is in a very vulnerable position right now and why. I asked him who voted for in 2020. At that point he walked back to the kitchen very quickly and came back with a Trump 2024 hat! Lol

He said people can say what they want too about Trump but I see right through the BS! Lol. He said he wears his Trump hat every where an doesn’t give crap what anyone has to say about it. 

I said all that to say there goes your stereotyping of a Trump Supporter. Lol. Your TDS is blinding.

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You’re agreeing with my point, candidate is not the problem, it’s that folks that can’t recognize a successful President when they just witnessed it.

Your last paragraph simply points out that your TDS is flaring, and it is hilarious.  You never seem to come to grips that the folks that voted for the idiot we have now that had a 50 year history of absolute failure are the true idiots in this story.  The disaster we have now is 100% on them, no matter how you spin it.  Quit making excuses for them, they’re grown ups, this is on them.  What’s sad is you’re willing to excuse them for doing it AGAIN.

How was it successful? The debt and deficit exploded, unemployment shot through the roof, we lost both houses of Congress, we almost had an insurrection when he tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power, and he’s under multiple investigations for criminal wrongdoing before and after his presidency. Heck, he even lost his shot at reelection to the worst candidate that I can remember (Biden). If that’s what you call “success” I can’t imagine what you’d call a failure. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

How was it successful? The debt and deficit exploded, unemployment shot through the roof, we lost both houses of Congress, we almost had an insurrection when he tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power, and he’s under multiple investigations for criminal wrongdoing before and after his presidency. Heck, he even lost his shot at reelection to the worst candidate that I can remember (Biden). If that’s what you call “success” I can’t imagine what you’d call a failure. 

Before covid lowest unemployment of minorities ever, energy independence for the first time ever, appointing SCJ that stopped putting a stamp of approval on infanticide at the federal level, I could go on and on.

You really aren’t worth debating because you ignore facts. It’s like Trump personally gave you a wedgie and you can’t get over it, lol.

Poor guy.

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Strongly disagree with this statement. These people you described definitely aren't voting for Biden. But the majority of Trump voters are... "white men without degrees, white evangelical Christians and those who live in small towns."

This is the hidden content, please

I think you misunderstood me. 

My point is this… I wasn’t that surprised when Obama got elected. I was extremely disappointed when he got re-elected in 2012 after a dismal performance…. I thought that the democrats had locked up the stupid vote. Then in 2016 the republicans said “not so fast.”

We literally hired a reality tv show host and real estate mogul with zero experience at any level of government to lead us, then act surprised that he didn’t know what he was doing.  “At least his heart was in the right place.”

No…. If I need surgery I’m not gonna demand a surgeon who’s never operated on anyone before just because “he’s not like all of those other surgeons.” 

Except that’s exactly what all of the Trumpers wholeheartedly believe. 

And now that the patient is dead and my theoretical surgeon has had his medical license revoked (and facing manslaughter charges), y’all would be like “oh, yeah? But the funeral home sure made a lot of money! That medical review board was appointed by Soros! The DA has an axe to grind! He was the best surgeon we’ve ever had!”

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Before covid lowest unemployment of minorities ever, energy independence for the first time ever, appointing SCJ that stopped putting a stamp of approval on infanticide at the federal level, I could go on and on.

You really aren’t worth debating because you ignore facts. It’s like Trump personally gave you a wedgie and you can’t get over it, lol.

Poor guy.

Unemployment numbers are the lowest of all time today… ever. 

Thanks for bringing it up. 

Unemployment…….seems not long ago, we had people collecting unbelievable amounts for being unemployed. So much so that employers had problems luring them out of their comfort zone to actually go back to work. Could it be that these benefits ran out and these individuals had to find work? Hey, I have an idea. Let’s give Biden credit for something he had absolutely no hand in controlling. He doesn’t even know his last name unless it’s on a teleprompter, and that’s not a sure thing. But let’s go back to Covid unemployment days, let it linger into the Biden years, finally we get our employment back up to Trump’s level, and call it a victory for Biden. I mean we really have some stupid people around here.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

My point is this… I wasn’t that surprised when Obama got elected. I was extremely disappointed when he got re-elected in 2012 after a dismal performance…. I thought that the democrats had locked up the stupid vote. Then in 2016 the republicans said “not so fast

I think you misunderstood me. Go ahead and lump yourself in with the "stupid vote" that supported him twice in the previous elections.

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Unemployment numbers are very misleading (as pertains to both the left and right when they try to tout their unemployment successes). 

Well, if you’re going to give Trump credit for the numbers early in his term (before it fell all to pieces, for which Trump is given zero blame), then can’t we at least give Biden a credit that minority joblessness is at an all time low after inheriting that mess at the start of ‘21?

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, if you’re going to give Trump credit for the numbers early in his term (before it fell all to pieces, for which Trump is given zero blame), then can’t we at least give Biden a credit that minority joblessness is at an all time low after inheriting that mess at the start of ‘21?

The mess from the plandemic? Before that everyone was working.

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Mess? Are you insane? When Trump left the nation was sound, with the exception of the violent left destroying cities coast to coast. Inflation was at or less than 2%, the border was as secure, and perversion was not welcome in schools, libraries, and the workplace.

Biden  the Soros appointed government we have now has WRECKED America, while China, Russia, Iran and the rest of the American haters roll on the floor with laughter, celebrating our destruction. 

On 4/11/2023 at 1:56 PM, CardinalBacker said:

By definition, yes.

But the fact that a large portion of Trump's loyalists would refuse to vote for DeSantis if he won the R nomination would play a part, no doubt.  Because we can already hear Trump and his supporters crying "they ch-ch-cheated!" if anybody else wins the primary.  Kinda like my sisters' kids when they lose a board game. 

I’m not one of them.  I vote for the Republican nominee. I supported Cruz until Trump won.   I think Trump policies were great. He deserved a second term.  I’m in his corner until he loses the nomination.  And that’s a big if.  I don’t think he’ll lose the nomination and the election.  

On 4/11/2023 at 1:47 PM, CardinalBacker said:

Yet he still tooled "the best President we've ever had!"

Election deniers still cling to the Big Lie because if not for that, they'd have to admit that their Messiah was such a lousy candidate that he got beaten by Biden/Harris.

Soros, BLM, Antifa, and big tech. 

Fixed it for you.  

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Fair enough… but nobody was working when Biden took office, now unemployment is at an all time low. Can you give him credit for that? It’s not the tepid growth in employment that we had under Obama. 

Another one of those words to be avoided. Nobody? Some people, weren't working because of the pandemic. Designed to make the world's economy plummet and transfer as much wealth to the super rich as possible.

The only credit Biden gets is that he said the pandemic is over. Then Democratic states opened everything back up. Just more lies from politicians. Like Bush and the mission accomplished banner. Clinton, "I did not have..." well he did. Trump did plenty of shady stuff too. He knew what those good people were capable of during their peaceful protest. Then mix in a few Soros backed anti trumpers to that crowd. BAM!!!

This was all part of the play book. Next is the war that's about to ramp up just before the election. Not this current fake money laundering joke. The real thing. Did anyone hear what Xi Jinping told his troops?

Someone better figure out how to Make America Something Again. Or there won't be any America left.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Another one of those words to be avoided. Nobody? Some people, weren't working because of the pandemic. Designed to make the world's economy plummet and transfer as much wealth to the super rich as possible.

The only credit Biden gets is that he said the pandemic is over. Then Democratic states opened everything back up. Just more lies from politicians. Like Bush and the mission accomplished banner. Clinton, "I did not have..." well he did. Trump did plenty of shady stuff too. He knew what those good people were capable of during their peaceful protest. Then mix in a few Soros backed anti trumpers to that crowd. BAM!!!

This was all part of the play book. Next is the war that's about to ramp up just before the election. Not this current fake money laundering joke. The real thing. Did anyone hear what Xi Jinping told his troops?

Someone better figure out how to Make America Something Again. Or there won't be any America left.

“Thanks” and a “Like”

3 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If you’re referring to Charlottesville situation I gotta call out the BS. Here is full clip of what Trump said that has been butchered and taken completely out of context by the mainstream media. Matter of fact this may be the first time you’ve seen this clip in full context. 

40 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

No. J6

40 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

No. J6

I don’t know what’s hard to understand about making your voices heard by peacefully and patriotically protesting. If anyone went beyond that it was on them. It’s not that hard to peacefully and patriotically protest. Of course there were plenty of instigators in the crowd.

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Who gave Trump credit? I just said unemployment numbers are very misleading for both the right and the left. It’s a poor barometer of actual joblessness and the economy. Quit being so mad. Your weakness is that your vitriol and hatred for Trump makes you stick up for Biden which isn’t convincing anyone (including yourself)of anything. The majority of democrats don’t even think he does a good job. They, along with many independents, loathe Trump’s style, and that is the only way Biden is in office. Additionally, I would be careful giving Sleepy Joe credit for minority joblessness, because I honestly don’t think he is running the show in the first place.