Trump charged.

Trumps lawyers should seek a change of venue.  No conservative could get a fair trial in NYC. However, changing counties probably won’t help. 
Any you Trump haters would be the biggest crybabies and couldn’t even hold up under all the false accusations this man has had to endure for several years now. You really need to think about how an ex President can be railroaded and have his constitutional rights violated. What makes you think your rights are safe? But hey, that would take looking past your hatred, which is impossible. 

54 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t see how a successful business, especially of the caliber Trump claims, makes 34 clerical errors all related to the same subject. The felony that will stick even if the federal and state election law crimes don’t is state income tax evasion. You wanna bet on that collapse?

They’re misdemeanors. Do you really believe Trump does his own books?😂 

Read what I said. I said this case will LIKELY collapse before a hearing. 

A jury of his peers not a jury of political sycophants? 😂🤣

New York (Manhattan) County, NY is Very liberal. In New York (Manhattan) County, NY 86.4% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 12.2% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.4% voted Independent.

Think again genius, they might as well have it Washington DC.

Go back to smashing oranges with a hammer you sycophant. 

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

Trumps lawyers should seek a change of venue.  No conservative could get a fair trial in NYC. However, changing counties probably won’t help. 
Any you Trump haters would be the biggest crybabies and couldn’t even hold up under all the false accusations this man has had to endure for several years now. You really need to think about how an ex President can be railroaded and have his constitutional rights violated. What makes you think your rights are safe? But hey, that would take looking past your hatred, which is impossible. 

They are emotionally broken and are subservient seals who like to clap when the government says clap. 

14 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Of course the red hatter is too focused on punchlines, and sounding cool and smart.

Thats why you’re a sucker and will always be one

Your Handle name is DontheCon. Now please tell us who’s a Sucker? You’re emotionally broken over this man. Please get help. 

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You liberals need to get on the same page with your strategy, some say this is a ploy to reassure his nomination so he will no doubt be defeated and others say this is it, we finally got him...he's headed to jail.

It's just odd to not see the TDS crowd not in mindless lock-step.

I don’t have a strategy. A grand jury saw enough evidence to indict him. He will have a trial by a jury of his peers. He will be found either innocent or guilty. That’s how the court system works. I have no idea how it will affect his election chances, and I don’t care.  This is a country of laws. The best court system in the world. He’s a citizen just like you and me, and should be so treated.

9 hours ago, Unwoke said:

New York (Manhattan) County, NY is Very liberal. In New York (Manhattan) County, NY 86.4% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 12.2% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.4% voted Independent.

Okay, I forget. You don’t believe people take oaths seriously, whether poll workers or jury members. 86% of the vote was democrat. Every person living in New York didn’t vote. How many people voted? Maybe 60% of eligible voters. Do you know how many people aren’t even registered? I don’t, but the national average is around 50%, I believe. The jury pool will probably be around 150. They’ll be able to find 12 who don’t know enough about the case or even care about it one way or the other to listen objectively to the evidence. 

Trump might not do the books, but he signed the checks.

6 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Of course the red hatter is too focused on punchlines, and sounding cool and smart.

Thats why you’re a sucker and will always be one

Hey, Don, check out my answer to Reagan in the “JoeBama To Cut Medicare Blah Blah Blah”. He couldn’t come back on it.

38 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Trump might not do the books, but he signed the checks.

Keep smashing them oranges with a hammer. This is nothing more than 7 years of political persecution and election interference. If you can’t see that then you’re dumber than I thought. 

42 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Okay, I forget. You don’t believe people take oaths seriously, whether poll workers or jury members. 86% of the vote was democrat. Every person living in New York didn’t vote. How many people voted? Maybe 60% of eligible voters. Do you know how many people aren’t even registered? I don’t, but the national average is around 50%, I believe. The jury pool will probably be around 150. They’ll be able to find 12 who don’t know enough about the case or even care about it one way or the other to listen objectively to the evidence. 

86.4 percent of the people in Manhattan County voted Democrat. How hard is that to understand. I may not believe what you’re saying but I believe you believe what you’re saying. Lol 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I don’t have a strategy. A grand jury saw enough evidence to indict him. He will have a trial by a jury of his peers. He will be found either innocent or guilty. That’s how the court system works. I have no idea how it will affect his election chances, and I don’t care.  This is a country of laws. The best court system in the world. He’s a citizen just like you and me, and should be so treated.

Agree, but that hasn’t been happening since 2016.

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Where do they get the names for jury duty from?

“Potential jurors are randomly selected from lists of registered voters, holders of driver’s licenses or ID’s issued by the Division of Motor Vehicles, New York State income tax filers, recipients of unemployment insurance or family assistance, and from volunteers”  -  per nyjuror.gov, Dec. 5, 2022.

What’s your point?

10 hours ago, UT alum said:

This says it all. Everything else is meaningless. 

86.4 percent of the people in Manhattan County voted Democrat. How hard is that to understand. I may not believe what you’re saying but I believe you believe what you’re saying. Lol 

I can’t believe you’re really that dense. The population of New York County (Manhattan) was 1,694,250 in 2020 per US census. 603,040 voted Democrat.  That means 35.6 percent of the people in Manhattan voted Democrat. Does that sink into your skull at all?

86.4 percent of votes cast went Democrat, but more people didn’t vote than did.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

So do rights. You don’t care attitude is why our rights are eroding. 

Man, I don’t even know how to answer that.  You take one clause from a sentence and apply it in a universal sense. I care greatly about our rights, our Constitution, and our country.

39 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I can’t believe you’re really that dense. The population of New York County (Manhattan) was 1,694,250 in 2020 per US census. 603,040 voted Democrat.  That means 35.6 percent of the people in Manhattan voted Democrat. Does that sink into your skull at all?

86.4 percent of votes cast went Democrat, but more people didn’t vote than did.

You’re probably right. The 64.4% that didn’t vote were probably conservative republicans that were too busy working an couldn’t get to the polls. Lol. So now Manhattan County is considered a Conservative County? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

It’s hilarious for you to say that Trump could get a fair trial in one of the most liberal counties in New York. It sounds like you got your self convinced 💩for 🧠’s. 

Wow…looky here. Slapped him with a fine an moved on.