Not narry a peep.......

Not surprised the fight at the final PN-G Lady Indians home game video is no where to be found on this or even the dark web forums located here on this platform

But oh if this had happend at a PA, B, or WO-CIsd function.......

This board would be lit and the participants would be called all kinds of 'buzz words' and their upbringing would be called into question among other things

#2Americas

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

Not surprised the fight at the final PN-G Lady Indians home game video is no where to be found on this or even the dark web forums located here on this platform

This board would be lit and the participants would be called all kinds of 'buzz words' and their upbringing would be called into question among other things

#2Americas

No one talks about PNG - good or bad on this forum. 

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

#2Americas

Better yet, why haven’t you posted it?

4 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

#2Americas

There’s been like 7 total threads started in this forum in the last 10 days.  I think you’re over analyzing this.  That said, would love to watch the video 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

It’s funny how everyone that on that FB post turns it into a race thing.  An Asian dad went after 2 female coaches.  One of the coach’s husbands was sitting right there and didn’t take too kindly to that.  

It's not funny at all.  And the point(s) is a valid one #twoamericas

I haven't watched the video yet, but what I can tell you is when my daughter's team played at PNG, they were allowed to say some of the nastiest  things I've ever heard to her team. No one said a word, not the administrators, home team fans, or officials. Everyone heard it. Most laughed. Then, once the PNG girls realized they were going to lose, the shoves in the back and fouls going for the kid and not the ball began to happen. 3 intentional fouls in the last 4 minutes or so of the game. the coach didn't bother to pull or even talk to any of the girls committing the intentional fouls. That being said, may point is nothing that happens at a PNG basketball game surprises me. Worst basketball fans in southeast Texas bar none. 

10 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

It's not funny at all.  And the point(s) is a valid one #twoamericas

You're REACHING. No one talks about PNG because PNG isn't good at girls basketball and hasn't been.  I have to post scores and I haven't lived in SETX in 10 years.  

Hard to tell from the video much of anything. It is on KFDM's facebook page. The dad was upset his daughter in her last game as a senior was not getting to play. I can sympathize with that. Put in four years of work to ride the pine on a team that has nothing to play for while underclassmen play the whole game. He said something to the coach, the coach popped off back and he went towards her and the husband jumped up and got involved. This is from someone that was there. The truth is likely somewhere close to that. 

56 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Hard to tell from the video much of anything. It is on KFDM's facebook page. The dad was upset his daughter in her last game as a senior was not getting to play. I can sympathize with that. Put in four years of work to ride the pine on a team that has nothing to play for while underclassmen play the whole game. He said something to the coach, the coach popped off back and he went towards her and the husband jumped up and got involved. This is from someone that was there. The truth is likely somewhere close to that. 

Somewhat true. The girl that’s dad caused all this was a senior. She was on JV last year and didn’t play very much and had not played very much if any this year. Plus the girl missed a week of practice prior to this game just because she wanted to. PNG had to win that game in order to have a play in game for the playoffs. So the coach was thinking about the team and not about an individual. So sorry somebody’s feeling’s got hurt. It was a very immature incident and nobody has talked about the little girl who got landed on and broke her leg because of this idiot. The dad is banned from anymore PNG sports. Should have charges against him because the video doesn’t show him throwing Fbombs and poking the coach in the forehead. That’s why her husband came out of the stands and confronted the dad.

30 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

PN-G is playing a play in game for 4th seed Friday night at Dayton vs. Goose Creek Memorial. I would say they have something to play for.

38 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Somewhat true. The girl that’s dad caused all this was a senior. She was on JV last year and didn’t play very much and had not played very much if any this year. Plus the girl missed a week of practice prior to this game just because she wanted to. PNG had to win that game in order to have a play in game for the playoffs. So the coach was thinking about the team and not about an individual. So sorry somebody’s feeling’s got hurt. It was a very immature incident and nobody has talked about the little girl who got landed on and broke her leg because of this idiot. The dad is banned from anymore PNG sports. Should have charges against him because the video doesn’t show him throwing Fbombs and poking the coach in the forehead. That’s why her husband came out of the stands and confronted the dad.

The parent put his hands on the coach?!?! I'm glad the husband defended his wife.