Not narry a peep.......

22 minutes ago, Coach85 said:

Yep poked her in the forehead numerous times as he was telling her to get the _ _ _ _ out of his face and _ _ _ _ off Bi_ _h. Yes, the coaches husband was defending his wife against an idiot.

Very strange incident to say the least but I'll hold judgment until I hear his side (I know him personally). Definitely out of character for him which is why I'm shocked about this situation. 

4 hours ago, aki1994 said:

So the video is all over facebook but because it is not on here it is a race issue? #youlovebeingracist

I will say this for the last time, since I don't control the levers of life in this country, by definition, I cannot be racist.  And the asians are the 'model minorities' which are white by association

#bigteepee

#5dollarindians

#2americas

1 hour ago, Coach85 said:

Not being rude, but you can talk to him all you want. If he tells you any different then what I said he is lying. It was seen and heard by everyone there. As for his daughter missing practice for a week. That was told to me by a very reliable source who is very close to the situation. 

Hey I get it, but I've known this guy for a very long time and he's a cool cat for sure which makes me baffled at this situation. You only know him based off this incident. I'll come up with my own verdict in due time but seems like there's a culture problem that might extend past this issue. We have our own issues in PA but PNG isn't as squeaky clean as they make things out to be. Kind of interesting if it's true that so many players are quitting right before the biggest game of the season.

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

I will say this for the last time, since I don't control the levers of life in this country, by definition, I cannot be racist.  And the asians are the 'model minorities' which are white by association

#bigteepee

#5dollarindians

#2americas

Like the 5 Memphis bruhs that beat the man to death? 

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

#bigteepee

#5dollarindians

#2americas

Can you explain what’s racist about this? I’m seriously lost. 

1 hour ago, PAT409 said:

Hey I get it, but I've known this guy for a very long time and he's a cool cat for sure which makes me baffled at this situation. You only know him based off this incident. I'll come up with my own verdict in due time but seems like there's a culture problem that might extend past this issue. We have our own issues in PA but PNG isn't as squeaky clean as they make things out to be. Kind of interesting if it's true that so many players are quitting right before the biggest game of the season.

Coach85 is 100% correct on his/her take of the incident.  It is very sad that a father would embarrass his daughter this way.  Both husbands for the JV & Varsity coaches did what any other husband would of done in defending their wives and family.  What is really sad is this was the first time I even seen that particular students family at any of the games she chose to show up at.  So IMO he was looking for trouble and he found it.  The 2023 PNG girls team was made up of 5 Sr, 2 jr, 3 soph, and 4 fresh.  After this incident PNG now has 2/3 sr, 2 jr (one is out due to injury's), 3 soph, and 4 fresh.   To make the playoffs for a school not known for basketball is a great accomplishment.  So good luck to all the girls this Friday that decided to not be a quitter!  PNG definitely has something to grow on.

Austin 1985 makes zero sense and has no clue what he’s talking about and should be embarrassed. PNG fans with their defense should be almost as embarrassed. But we all know they won’t be. It’s an embarrassing moment for the school and those seniors. Sometimes you just have to admit someone from your school made a mistake. Coaches husband could have handled himself better! Where was the schools security when this man was approaching the bench. He did it more than once. And then assistant coach walked towards him when he was going back to stands. Still no security. 🤷🏻‍♂️

15 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

If you don't understand how the police as is a proxy for whiteness, I don't know what to tell you.  Not black, or white but blue.  So the blue lives matter people tell me

You have been on this board for years spewing your hate, threatening people, spouting off about racism when people like you are the true detriments to society. People will never get along and move forward as long as there are backward a$$ people like you on both sides of the table. Sad thing is you think you are a strong person making bold comments, but you are just a puppet in the overall plan to keep everyone down. Try using a sports forum to discuss sports and not your agenda. #weakanddumb

2 hours ago, Knox34 said:

Austin 1985 makes zero sense and has no clue what he’s talking about and should be embarrassed. PNG fans with their defense should be almost as embarrassed. But we all know they won’t be. It’s an embarrassing moment for the school and those seniors. Sometimes you just have to admit someone from your school made a mistake. Coaches husband could have handled himself better! Where was the schools security when this man was approaching the bench. He did it more than once. And then assistant coach walked towards him when he was going back to stands. Still no security. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, I finally saw a good video that showed the whole incident. After the parent goes back to the bench is when this situation should've ended but it appears that one of the coaches continues the altercation and the dad comes back down. It still could've been avoided though but the husband rushing in like a bull seeing red was the final nail in the coffin. The guys earlier said he poked the coaches in the face but video evidence clearly shows that wasn't the case. He points his finger twice and the 2nd time he does it is right after the coach herself did it to him. Still not defending his actions but it isn't as one sided as it has been made out to be. I think the coaches husband should be banned as well, I get the whole defending your spouse thing but doing so the way he did escalated things to the point it endangered innocent bystanders.