Speaker of the House - Vote Today

Bobcat1

1 minute ago, tvc184 said:

If you think a majority of the public even knows what the Speaker of the House is and then toss in authority, I believe you are terribly mistaken.

No matter who wins in 2024, you’re giving way more credit to the average public than exists. I would bet you could not get 25% of adults to explain the electoral college. 

The voting population almost certainly has no clue what the Republicans are arguing about but only know that they are arguing. 

Obviously on an Internet forum a person can Google the answer and appear to be intelligent in response. Stop any person on the street and ask those questions and see what response you get. I would even go as far as just say that a majority of college students currently enrolled have no clue who was most recently the Speaker.

Go to Facebook and look at some of the local issues with crime and arrests and look at the comments. The comments are comical. In fact, a few people in this forum, who I happen to know their names, post on Facebook in those threads. 

Glad to know it ain't me, don't have a facebook

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don’t crawfish now.  You said they don’t want it, meaning if they did want it that’s who you would want.  You don’t have a clue and you proved it.  Thanks for the laughs. 

PS

Manchin can’t be Speaker, just to reiterate that for you.  

Crawfish? Pshh plz

I'm just enjoying the 💩 show the R's are putting on for us, ensuring that they won't get anything done like they promised... hook line and sinker to the cult

27 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So did you enjoy your day off?

I think he burnt his wife’s dinner because he was on this forum too much today displaying that he’s just an average American. 

She Worked hard all day only to come home to some burnt Mac-n-Cheese.😂

Texas Rep. Chip Roy, one of the conservatives who has voted against McCarthy's speakership bid, told GOP leaders that he thinks he can get 10 holdouts to come along if these ongoing negotiations pan out, according to GOP sources familiar with the internal discussions, and that there are additional detractors who may be willing to vote "present."

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

I think he burnt his wife’s dinner because he was on this forum too much today displaying that he’s just an average American. 

She Worked hard all day only to come home to some burnt Mac-n-Cheese.😂

You can always know you failed a joke when you're the first to laugh... back to topic 

#Day 2 fail

7 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Crawfish? Pshh plz

I'm just enjoying the 💩 show the R's are putting on for us, ensuring that they won't get anything done like they promised... hook line and sinker to the cult

You have proven that you have no idea what is going on when you stated you would want Manchin as the Speaker.  Clueless!!

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You have proven that you have no idea what is going on when you stated you would want Manchin as the Speaker.  Clueless!!

Dude asked who would you like, and I answered... anyone outside of Jeffries, Mccarthy and MAYBE 1 or 2 others have NO chance... what? Was I supposed to name 1 of those to seem rationale? No, I named a few I'd like as Speaker! Hell I said Obama knowing he'd never be speaker,  doesnt change the fact those 2 are 2 I'd like.. Shouldn't have wasted this time on this response, keep thinking ppl don't know what's going on, R party is trash along with probably 80% of its base... 

#2024 landslide coming mark it down

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Dude asked who would you like, and I answered... anyone outside of Jeffries, Mccarthy and MAYBE 1 or 2 others have NO chance... what? Was I supposed to name 1 of those to seem rationale? No, I named a few I'd like as Speaker! Hell I said Obama knowing he'd never be speaker,  doesnt change the fact those 2 are 2 I'd like.. Shouldn't have wasted this time on this response, keep thinking ppl don't know what's going on, R party is trash along with probably 80% of its base... 

1 hour ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

I think that Obama would be an interesting choice for Supreme Court Justice.... Don't get me wrong, I don't like his politics, but the guy is a Constitutional Scholar.  If I were a Dem President needing to fill a seat I'd explore it. 

“Past History Is the Greatest Indicator of Future Performance” And there’s nothing from Kevin McCarthy’s past that tells you that he’s the right person to fight [the radicals in the Democrat Party].  – Rep. Bob Good on Why McCarthy Is Not the Person for Speaker at This Time!  

This is the hidden content, please