***UIL State Championship Game Thread***

PhatMack19

11 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

The announcer says, the junior from Aledo with big hit and textbook tackle, his first year at Aledo.  
Aledo fan: Aledo does not recruit, our players are homegrown!

They may or may not. However, something few state on here if ever. Many parents will "shop" schools and simply move to a town for sports without any recruiting taking place. If they keep their mouth shut and don't say or put anything on social media as to why....BAM quality athlete shows up. 

You have a crew in WOS worried about this very thing. 

Don't see it ever happening, but it would be nice to a seeding set up after regionals.  Superintendents would likely never even have it offered to be voted on, but sure would be nice.  YES, I realize even the seeding issue would cause arguments, all kinds of issues with travel, and a multititude of things I can't think of that would be reasonable opposition.  However, don't tell me Bally Sports wouldn't love a 1 or 2 hour show like the BCS reveal.  Charlie B. might even find a way to get a raise out of it.