Waco Connally (30) vs Hamshire-Fannett (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

Curious, what's the furthest HF Has made it in the playoffs? Or how longs it been since they've played in the third round. I looked at their record on max preps all the way back to the 04-05 season and saw that the furthest they had ever made it was to the second round. 

4 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Cuero. 

I'm gonna go ahead and just say good season HF.

Depends on which Cuero shows up I guess.  I’d sure be curious what circumstances led to them winning their first round game 13-7 in OT against a team that finished 3-8, because you’re right, they smoked some good 4AD1 teams 

2 minutes ago, bd04 said:

Curious, what's the furthest HF Has made it in the playoffs? Or how longs it been since they've played in the third round. I looked at their record on max preps all the way back to the 04-05 season and saw that the furthest they had ever made it was to the second round. 

State semis, but in the 70's.  I do believe i am accurate on this. 

12 minutes ago, bd04 said:

In the 90s Hf had some good teams but always ran into the Newton’s sealys and Columbus s

in 95/96 Hf went 9-1-1 or 8-1-1 and didn’t make the playoffs. Crazy……probably one of the best all around Hf teams.lost their starting qb beginning of the year.

25 minutes ago, bd04 said:

After coach tarver left hf has had zero stability or consistency