Kilgore (28) vs Little Cypress-Mauriceville (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

24 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

If the leader of the offense ain't cutting it physically or on his performance, you must find someone who will.

And what happens if you don’t have that additional leader on your offense? Well, then you play who brought you to the dance. There’s nobody else that could’ve filled those shoes. It’s the O Line that wasn’t cutting it. Can’t blame Morris for that. 

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

And what happens if you don’t have that additional leader on your offense? Well, then you play who brought you to the dance. There’s nobody else that could’ve filled those shoes. It’s the O Line that wasn’t cutting it. Can’t blame Morris for that. 

If you’re out talented and out played, nobody gets the blame.

19 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. The O-line doing a great job. The defense had the best game of the year. Morris was the best player on the field. They stacked the Box limiting our run ability because they know we couldn't throw the ball hence me questioning why the quarterback was still in the game.

How about be happy for what the Sr. Class was part of, two winning seasons. The Sr class were 17-8 and played in 25 games over two years.  Yes I want to win also. I do hope the best in future for the Bears. But I couldn’t be more happier for the boys. 

For those who think it’s easy to take criticism from arm chair QBs and dads who think there kids should be QB RB or whatever get ready for this sight to criticize them when their in there. The starting QB and RB might be WOS transfers next year. Get ready for that! There’s 4 guys going for QB alone. 

2 hours ago, Dat Brook said:

Last year the QB was the heart of the offense. He was injured at the El Campo game and wasn't ready for CHill. They started him anyways and we know how that ended. 

Ah gotcha. Landry didn’t play many snaps against CH though, but you’re right he shouldn’t have even suited out for that game. 

I am glad though from reading these post that we have the Coaches to make the proper decisions  on who starts and what the plan is. If the other players were better they would start. I hope the people making comments about those things know the coaches know who everyone is on this site. Myself even though my son is done with Bear football support whoever starts next year and wish the Beats  the best. 

4 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

I am glad though from reading these post that we have the Coaches to make the proper decisions  on who starts and what the plan is. If the other players were better they would start. I hope the people making comments about those things know the coaches know who everyone is on this site. Myself even though my son is done with Bear football support whoever starts next year and wish the Beats  the best. 

Huh?

4 minutes ago, Cherokee88 said:

Yall sure do put a lot of stock into a meaningless scrimmage, who do yall play this week? Or did yall not advance? Will be continuing into round 2 yall come support another Southeast Texas team. 

That poster was being sarcastic I believe. 

2 hours ago, Cherokee88 said:

Yall sure do put a lot of stock into a meaningless scrimmage, who do yall play this week? Or did yall not advance? Will be continuing into round 2 yall come support another Southeast Texas team. 

Why did you feel the need to ask a question when you already know the answer?

4 hours ago, Cherokee88 said:

It was only meaningless because precious PNG didn't maul them like they should've 😁

Since scrimmages are in play here. We handled OF pretty easily lol