LCM vs Kilgore

BattlinBear02

A little history on LCM running backs. 2012 Alex sezer got a full ride from Texas Am. One of the teams that he played on beat PNG from what i can remember. Winters went juco, i cant think of anymore at this time. But id say sezer the last 10 years was the better back. He was extremely fast

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

A little history on LCM running backs. 2012 Alex sezer got a full ride from Texas Am. One of the teams that he played on beat PNG from what i can remember. Winters went juco, i cant think of anymore at this time. But id say sezer the last 10 years was the better back. He was extremely fast

If #7 had 4.3 speed he would have several offers. Just how it works i think... If you're small you have to be a 4.3 guy.

3 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

That kid was great 0 doubt about that. But statistically I think morris takes the lead?

2 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

If #7 had 4.3 speed he would have several offers. Just how it works i think... If you're small you have to be a 4.3 guy.

Thats what im saying he lacks speed to make big schools look at him. I hope he gets a good school but there has been running backs the last 10 years that have been good at lcm. Players like the oline have not blocked well for  others

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

That kid was great 0 doubt about that. But statistically I think morris takes the lead?

I dont no about stats. The last leading rusher i knew about was Hunter Gonzales. Morris is good, his younger brother and cousin should make some noise. Id say the new running back will be bigger and stronger. He had good feet work and might be tad faster then Morris

9 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

But,he was a back up DB at a&m. But, that kid took that scholarship and handled his business with it.very Intelligent yung man.

5 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I dont no about stats. The last leading rusher i knew about was Hunter Gonzales. Morris is good, his younger brother and cousin should make some noise. Id say the new running back will be bigger and stronger. He had good feet work and might be tad faster then Morris

I'll have to see it to believe it...

You're forgetting about the most important attribute for great rbs... vision. #7 sees the field like very few that is his greatest asset and the staff does a great job utilizing that....and in my opinion makes him better than any recent RB maybe even longer

2 minutes ago, dj said:

But,he was a back up DB at a&m. But, that kid took that scholarship and handled his business with it.very Intelligent yung man.

I dont care if he was the water boy. Thats free money and got a degree being a engineer. He didnt take a BS degree. He was super smart #1 in his class. Thats just how college is you go to a big school entering a large ocean you take a chance  riding the bench or you can start at Lamar. Id take Texas Am to lol

5 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

You're forgetting about the most important attribute for great rbs... vision. #7 sees the field like very few that is his greatest asset and the staff does a great job utilizing that....and in my opinion makes him better than any recent RB maybe even longer

He has good vision. But i dont think if he got scholarship he would most likely play in the secondary 

This thread went downhill quick.

I'll say this.

LC-M will have the tools next year for a DC and a deep play-off run. They are starting 10 sophomores right now. Undefeated JV group and a one loss Freshman group. The gym was packed last summer as it will be next summer. 

Judging by the regular season, putting those tools to use was part of the struggles.

No doubt with will miss Morris/Amir/Bean/Fuller/Pollocks and several other seniors but they have left a positive mark on program that was the laughing stock of 10-4A 24 months ago.

I hear one of the potential QBs coming up could be similar to a certain WB player that was playing Jerry World in '18.

The future is beary bright in LC-M. 

It should be an interesting game tomorrow night as the weather could definitely play a factor with the rain moving up to game time. Looks like high winds will also be an issue.

16 minutes ago, Dat Brook said:

This thread went downhill quick.

I'll say this.

LC-M will have the tools next year for a DC and a deep play-off run. They are starting 10 sophomores right now. Undefeated JV group and a one loss Freshman group. The gym was packed last summer as it will be next summer. 

Judging by the regular season, putting those tools to use was part of the struggles.

No doubt with will miss Morris/Amir/Bean/Fuller/Pollocks and several other seniors but they have left a positive mark on program that was the laughing stock of 10-4A 24 months ago.

I hear one of the potential QBs coming up could be similar to a certain WB player that was playing Jerry World in '18.

The future is beary bright in LC-M. 

It should be an interesting game tomorrow night as the weather could definitely play a factor with the rain moving up to game time. Looks like high winds will also be an issue.

Fuller is a sophomore…gotta read the roster. But just like the previous senior LCM class, some key guys will be missed. Bears should be young next year but agree future should be bright with that many sophomores on varsity, the JV and freshman. 

5 minutes ago, TheOutsider said:

Fuller is a sophomore…gotta read the roster. But just like the previous senior LCM class, some key guys will be missed. Bears should be young next year but agree future should be bright with that many sophomores on varsity, the JV and freshman. 

Well that was a mis by me. Got the other Fuller kid mixed up.