Silsbee (26) @ Jasper (23) - FINAL

jdawg03

28 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Wow!!! Just listened to the post game show on KJAS radio. Jasper coach called out the game officials. Blasted them right on air. Actually called a couple by name. That's not good.

Incredible

Yeah thats very disappointing! Sounds like friends of his who didn't hold up their end of the deal 😂😂

7 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Yeah thats very disappointing! Sounds like friends of his who didn't hold up their end of the deal 😂😂

what was the deal? to call a bounce pass a td?  really,  as humorous as you think that statement is. in reality it is dumb. but hey, you do you.  

I am glad yall won.  1st District title in how long? Congrats.

4 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

what was the deal? to call a bounce pass a td?  really,  as humorous as you think that statement is. in reality it is dumb. but hey, you do you.  

Come on now. Who are you kidding? You are not glad Silsbee won. lol

I won't be surprised if these two play again this season.

6 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Since we beat Jasper in 2015 I think. I like when the ref raised his hands as high as he could like a field goal and yelled "Touchdown Silsbee" 

1 hour ago, xlRoblx said:

The refs have made horrible calls on both teams so... 

They sure did.even though they gave them the td. Jasper still had a chance with the ball.and didn't get it done!! And they could've stop them to get the ball back. So, the better team won.

14 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Wacth it on Texanlive.com it was a beautiful catch..! 🤗🐅🏈

4 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

You mind is so sharp I gotta ask before it cuts your head off....... if Silsbee makes it to a matchup with Carthage you honestly think Silsbee wins.....?

Lol. 

Im not sure sir but I'm very well aware that there was a score at your stadium tonight that read Home 23 Visitors 26. Silsbee is damn name back home and in the bed and your still up butt hurt over this game. Im sure its past your bed time of 630pm. Why don't you make yourself a warm cup of portage and blow out the lantern. Night night sir!! Roll Tigers!!! 

5 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

You mind is so sharp I gotta ask before it cuts your head off....... if Silsbee makes it to a matchup with Carthage you honestly think Silsbee wins.....?

Lol. 

I hope they do. But, cuero is in reg 3 and they're for real.

3 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Im not sure sir but I'm very well aware that there was a score at your stadium tonight that read Home 23 Visitors 26. Silsbee is damn name back home and in the bed and your still up butt hurt over this game. In sure its past your bed time of 630pm. Why don't you make yourself a warm cup of portage and blow out the lantern. Night night sir!! Roll Tigers!!! 

Bless your heart.

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Texan live camera angle had a defender in the way. I'm bout to go watch it on kjas

Lol, no need he didn't catch it.no side refs were close.and the back judge couldn't see.so, I guess no harm no foul. Jasper could've gotten one of those fumbles but didnt.so it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, dj said:

Lol, no need he didn't catch it.no side refs were close.and the back judge couldn't see.so, I guess no harm no foul. Jasper could've gotten one of those fumbles but didnt.so it is what it is.

Jasper got 3 Ints and a fumble. 

Silsbee got 2 fumbles.

Plenty of chances for this game to go either way.  Officials missed some big calls on both sides but everyone will remember the TD call, right or wrong.

Story is how both defense went off. 

I enjoyed calling this game and it was as advertised.

Good luck in the playoffs Dawgs!!