Pelosi’s Husband Attacked

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Now, he’s in the hospital after being attacked with a hammer.  I do hope he’ll make a full recovery.  They already claim he’ll make a full recovery which is a positive thing.

The attack raises a few questions.  How did the assailant get into the restricted neighborhood?  How did the assailant get into the Pelosi home, which I’d bet has the most modern alarm system, without notifying the SF Police?  Why has Congress allowed Doxing of our politicians and Federal Employees?  Why, after the threats and threatening actions of the people at the homes of Supreme Court Justices, was there no condemnation by the Dem led Congress or the White House, but now there’s wailing and gnashing of teeth?

This attack, plus, the campaign office of Katie Hobbs, Dem candidate for Gov of Arizona, was broken into.  Phoenix Police caught the burglar and check the picture of him (male Hispanic with record).  As Kari Lake said, “A Jussie Smollett, part II”.

What do you expect?  The guy has been led to believe that the election was stolen.  If you believe that the election was stolen, don't you have a duty to revolt?

Therein lies the problem with baseless claims about election fraud. 

I've literally seen posts on fb giving the address of Pelosi's house "to send the immigrants to."  No different than the Libs giving out Supreme Court Justices' home information.  

Both sides just keep turning up the heat.

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

What do you expect?  The guy has been led to believe that the election was stolen.  If you believe that the election was stolen, don't you have a duty to revolt?

I've literally seen posts on fb giving the address of Pelosi's house "to send the immigrants to."  No different than the Libs giving out Supreme Court Justices' home information.  

Are these the reasons behind the attacks?  I haven’t seen that.  Is this something you came up with on your own?

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Are these the reasons behind the attacks?  I haven’t seen that.  Is this something you came up with on your own?

Yes. When you look at people giving feedback to a product and roughly 10,000 claim it is the best ever, he is the sole entry claiming it is a rip-off……don’t waste your money.

23 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

No... I figured that it was gonna be either a whacked out junkie from SF or some whacked out right winger.  The guy APPARENTLY was loaded down with posts about the Pillow Man, the election being stolen, the 1/6 Insurrection being a hoax, and anti vaxx posting.  

He was one of y'all's, LOL.  

52 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No... I figured that it was gonna be either a whacked out junkie from SF or some whacked out right winger.  The guy APPARENTLY was loaded down with posts about the Pillow Man, the election being stolen, the 1/6 Insurrection being a hoax, and anti vaxx posting.  

I guess one of your’s also, since you voted for Trump twice. Although you do sound like a Democrat, pulling “ facts” out of midair.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So a guy in his underwear, who was once involved in a nudist wedding, broke into Pelosi's house with a hammer, police arrived after being called on a "well-being check" at 2 am, walked in to find them struggling over the hammer, watched him assault Paul Pelosi, and arrested him?

I’ve got another question - if the intruder had two hammers, one for him and one for Paul Pelosi - which means he was carrying two hammers, and he was in his underwear - where did he keep this manifesto?

I smell B.S.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Lol. That is what I expected them to say. I am surprised they didnt.

Brought to you by the people that believed in the Russia Hoax, The Effectiveness of the Vaccine , BLM along with many other B.S. lies. 😂

I have little sympathy for anyone who “fell” for Black Lives Matter when they openly admit to being “trained marxists” and they had the destruction of the nuclear family as one of their missions ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE.

If you fell for BLM, you’re too stupid to eat soup alone.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Last 2 questions…....Was Paul Pelosi on his way to Subway at 2am and was the perpetrator wearing a MAGA Hat!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂