Pelosi’s Husband Attacked

Hagar

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Why?

Geez. You’ve heard the saying “The lights are on but nobody’s home”?. Your light aren’t even on.

Why should elected democrat officials be the only ones who benefit from police protection and a judicial system that actually punishes criminals? I know……crickets

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Geez. You’ve heard the saying “The lights are on but nobody’s home”?. Your light aren’t even on.

Why should elected democrat officials be the only ones who benefit from police protection and a judicial system that actually punishes criminals? I know……crickets

She is totally clueless.  The perfect example of the low info voter.  Going to vote Democrat come hell or high water just because her ancestors did. 

On 10/28/2022 at 2:48 PM, CardinalBacker said:

What do you expect?  The guy has been led to believe that the election was stolen.  If you believe that the election was stolen, don't you have a duty to revolt?

Therein lies the problem with baseless claims about election fraud. 

I've literally seen posts on fb giving the address of Pelosi's house "to send the immigrants to."  No different than the Libs giving out Supreme Court Justices' home information.  

Both sides just keep turning up the heat.

- Attacker was homeless drug addict

- Lived in hippie commune

- With BLM & Pride flags

- 911 caller called him a “friend”

- He was let in the door (by whom??)

- Police watched him attack Paul

Only the MSM, HRC and Cardinalbacker could possibly believe he was a MAGA extremist. Lol

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

- With BLM & Pride flags

Only the MSM, HRC and Cardinalbacker could possibly believe he was a MAGA extremist. Lol

CB is ate up with it. I have already mentioned the home security and the awesome timing of this event as being suspect. I have also questioned the “violent attack” with a hammer. Was it an Andy Dufresne type hammer? If I attack someone with a hammer, especially if it is a straight claw type, I can inflict fatal blows easily anywhere on the upper torso or head. Haven’t heard of any of the injuries (broken rib, jaw, facial….etc…), and for the left to blame Trump supporters is what is wrong with this country. Get a load of this angle right before mid-terms….

16 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

- With BLM & Pride flags

“He was one of y'all's, LOL.“

Cardinalbacker

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

“He was one of y'all's, LOL.“

Cardinalbacker

You’re right… a guy that broke into the Speaker’s house looking for Pelosi yelling “where is she?” Is completely different than a mob of red-hatted fools breaking into the Capitol looking for Pelosi yelling “where is she?”

He IS y’all’s’. 

Own it, Cupcake. 

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re right… a guy that broke into the Speaker’s house looking for Pelosi yelling “where is she?” Is completely different than a mob of red-hatted fools breaking into the Capitol looking for Pelosi yelling “where is she?”

He IS y’all’s’. 

Own it, Cupcake. 

😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He IS y’all’s’. 

Own it, Cupcake. 

I think TVC gave you way too much credit when he said you were right 5% of the time.

The guy is a nut, I couldn’t care less whose party he belongs to, I stated that earlier.

It only seems to be important to snowflakes like yourself that were wrong on Russia, Hunter, the insurrection and countless other stories.

Hopefully you’ll get a win one day…but I doubt it.

7 hours ago, Unwoke said:

- With BLM & Pride flags

CB gets his News from  BIG GIRL.COM.  Fascinating!

Pelosi called 911 and during the call said the guys name "David" and referred to him as a friend.

Police arrived and was greeted by a "third person". That's when they saw Pelosi and David having a struggle and saw  Pelosi get hit by David with the hammer. One of many questions I have is who is the "third person" and how in the hell would they just watch an assault taking place and not bother to help Pelosi during the assault/struggle?

Oh and what? David introduced himself before the attack? 

anywho.....

28 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Pelosi called 911 and during the call said the guys name "David" and referred to him as a friend.

Police arrived and was greeted by a "third person". That's when they saw Pelosi and David having a struggle and saw  Pelosi get hit by David with the hammer. One of many questions I have is who is the "third person" and how in the hell would they just watch an assault taking place and not bother to help Pelosi during the assault/struggle?

Oh and what? David introduced himself before the attack? 

anywho.....

All right now don’t start asking common sense questions now. Ask Cardinalbacker , he seems to think Orange Man is behind it all.😂😂

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

They haven't released video of the Paul Pelosi attack because they're lying through their teeth.

now just because apparently Paul told David "do you mind if I make a call before you assault me?" (the 911 call that sounded pretty calm)then David waited until police arrived before he began to attack.

it's so believable.

17 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

They haven't released video of the Paul Pelosi attack because they're lying through their teeth.

This, like so many things lately, is a situation where we’ll probably never know the truth.  There’ll be nothing but lies and coverups.  And folks wonder why there are so many Conspiracy Theories.  For example - Kennedy’s assassination - The many deaths around Hillary - Seth Rich - UFO’s and many many others, but I don’t feel like googling them all.  Just about bet a few years from now this one will be on the list.  The official results here - whatever the DNC decides it is.  Smdh!

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

This, like so many things lately, is a situation where we’ll probably never know the truth.  There’ll be nothing but lies and coverups.  And folks wonder why there are so many Conspiracy Theories.  For example - Kennedy’s assassination - The many deaths around Hillary - Seth Rich - UFO’s and many many others, but I don’t feel like googling them all.  Just about bet a few years from now this one will be on the list.  The official results here - whatever the DNC decides it is.  Smdh!

Isn't it amazing how the media hasn't figured out the Jan 6 pipe bomber, the Supreme Court leaker, a single one of Epstein's clients, the motive of the Las Vegas shooter, but they knew Paul Pelosi's midnight visitor was MAGA even before both could put their underwear back on?

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Isn't it amazing how the media hasn't figured out the Jan 6 pipe bomber, the Supreme Court leaker, a single one of Epstein's clients, the motive of the Las Vegas shooter, but they knew Paul Pelosi's midnight visitor was MAGA even before both could put their underwear back on?

Both - are all three?  Maybe it was a menage a trois.  Goodness gracious, where’s my Rolaids?  Where’s my Tums?  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂